Windows 10: Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

Discus and support Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by domenickoh, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden Devices. I haveWindows 10 on this Dell 7737. The HID Compliant Touchscreen was working until several days ago. Help! Tried Dell’s support to troubleshoot the touchscreen but it doesn’t even see that its on my pc so it couldn’t help. Any ideas?

:)

domenickoh, Dec 25, 2018

2. Hid compliant touchscreen driver

I have a Toshiba AIO computer with the touchscreen running Windows 10, it has the latest updates and the latest drivers. If I look under device manager the touchscreen driver is the Microsoft HID compliant touchscreen driver with date 6/21/2006 version
    10.0.14393.351 I downloaded the driver from the manufactures website but when I run the driver update it says the best driver is already installed which is the Microsoft driver. The problem I am having is the Windows start menu randomly pops up. If I
    disable the touchscreen it fixes the problem. Its hard to believe that Microsoft hasn't updated the HID drivers since 2006 and a lot has changed since 2006.

EdwardRatkiewicz, Dec 25, 2018
  3. MicahPick Win User
    HID-compliant Touchscreen Driver is not in Device Manager

A few months ago I purchased a new Toshiba Satellite E45-DW-C4210. When I got it home the touchscreen worked fine, but then I updated my computer and the touchscreen stopped working. I was annoyed, but have survived so far without touchscreen, so I didn't
    worry about it. However, I now have some situations where a touchscreen would be very helpful.

I opened the device manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and "HID-Compliant Touchscreen) was not there.

I went to view and choose "view hidden files" and there was still nothing.

I looked to see if there was anything listed under "Other Drivers" but there was not.

I deleted all non-functioning and/or hidden USB input devices.

Windows is up to date on my computer.

I ran the troubleshooter with no results.

I checked the Toshiba website for a place to download a new driver, but there was nothing.

Feeling frustrated. -Micah

MicahPick, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

All HID Compliant drivers show not installed

I have a HP Envy PC with Windows 10. Frequently the touchscreen and USB ports on the front of system quit working. When I open Device Manager and view the Human Interface Devices, the drivers show not installed for the devices below.

HID-Compliant touchscreen

HID-Compliant vendor-defined device

HID-Compliant whiteboard

Microsoft input configuration device

A reboot restores them and the system may behave properly from a day to several days.

The latest drivers and the latest windows updates are installed.

sdbailey23, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

1. Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop? - Similar Threads - Where find HID

2. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working: I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface devices --> Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen, the touchscreen is still enabled and functioning. I have also looked for other...
  6. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  7. Where can I find the drivers to reinstall HID-compliant touch screen as an option in HID in...

Where can I find the drivers to reinstall HID-compliant touch screen as an option in HID in...: I have an ACER UT241Y touch screen monitor which is connected via HDMI to a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit mini PC. The touch screen isn't working and all of the support threads I've read point to the "HID-compliant touch screen" option in the Human Interface Devices list in Device...
  8. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  9. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  10. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell hid compliant touch screen driver

2. where is a HID Compliant Whiteboard (

3. HID-compliant vendor-defined device

4. dell HID installation,
  5. windows 10 where to find HID,
  6. hid compliant vendor defined device driver update dell,
  7. download hid drivers,
  8. where to find hid drivers for lenovo,
  9. Hid Compliant Touch Screen Driver,
  10. how to find dell touchscreen in services,
  11. driver hid complain touch screen for dell,