Windows 10: Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

Discus and support Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Eirik Krogh, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do delete my old window, and do a clean install.I do no longer have the email with the key Microsoft sent me back in 2017, and I can't find it anywhere on the website.My question is: Where can I find my key?

:)

Eirik Krogh, Apr 28, 2023

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 28, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows store

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

1. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017? - Similar Threads - Where find key

2. Where can I find my license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find my license key?: I just bought a Microsoft Windows 11 Home version download from the Microsoft website.I got the confirmation email about my purchase, but there's no activation key in it, nor a link where I can find it.The link in my email only brings me to my previous orders on my Microsoft...
  3. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?: Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do delete my old window, and do a clean install.I do no longer have the email with the key Microsoft sent me back in 2017, and I...
  4. Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the key I bought from window store back in 2017?: Hi.I bought a windows 10 home edition key from windows store back in 2017. I recently changed some of the hardware in my computer, and decided to do delete my old window, and do a clean install.I do no longer have the email with the key Microsoft sent me back in 2017, and I...
  5. where can I find the network security key?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can I find the network security key?: I am trying to connect an HP office jet 6968 to my network. It is asking for my network security ID, I also noticed when I tried to enter a security ID, I Lost my network connection. Appreciate any help.[...
  6. Where can I find my Bitlocker key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find my Bitlocker key?: Hi everyone I probably deleted something that I shouldn't have touch, and after restart I'm getting a blue screen, asking me to Enter the recovery key for my drive. I cannot find this key in my account, and I don't remember enabling this option at all. I guess it's...
  7. Where can I find Bitlocker key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Bitlocker key?: Hi everyone I probably deleted something that I shouldn't have touch, and after restart I'm getting a blue screen, asking me to Enter the recovery key for my drive. I cannot find this key in my account, and I don't remember enabling this option at all. I guess it's...
  8. Where can I find the Network Security Key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find the Network Security Key: Hi I am working on another ASUS Windows 10 Laptop. It won't connect to the Internet. I have a private and secure Internet. When I try to connect to it, it asks me for the Network Security Key. I just need to know where I can find it! Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  9. What is a WEP key and where can I find it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a WEP key and where can I find it?: I printed something... and next to WEP Key Length is printer 'inactive'. I tried to enter that but it said it was not correct. At another point it asked for a WPS number which I couldn't find either; but, now I don't even know where that was. I am trying to connect a Canon...
  10. Where can I find the Windows Product Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find the Windows Product Key?: Where can I find the Windows Product Key in the computer? 65722