Windows 10: Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

Discus and support Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to find my connected bluetooth devices in Windows 10. I am currently connected to 2 devices but I see nothing under bluetooth settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akisame_314, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

I am unable to find my connected bluetooth devices in Windows 10.

I am currently connected to 2 devices but I see nothing under bluetooth settings

Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices? 89f84854-b1db-4bf7-b6c1-3ea92824490e?upload=true.jpg

I was trying to troubleshoot windows failing to connect to my headphones (again) after connecting it to my phone however although I am currently connected to my headphones via bluetooth I am unable to find it anywhere.....

Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices? 0b3e9a29-01d1-48c2-89d9-2c47b2456d81?upload=true.jpg

:)

Akisame_314, Oct 29, 2019

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 29, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Paired but not listed on Select playback device..

Do they work if you connect them through BT with your cellphone or tablet? Google is your friend. Try the following. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...&v4h=winxptab1 Uninstall the driver that you installed. Windows 10 should load the correct driver when you plug the dongle into the computer. Check if the following settings for the Bluetooth speaker is enabled by default. If not, let’s enable it and check if it solves the issue.

You can follow the steps to enable the Bluetooth audio service:

a) Press Windows key + X key together and select Control Panel from the list.

b) Click on Hardware and Sound and select Devices and Printers.

c) In Devices and Printers, locate Bluetooth speaker device and Right Click on the device.

d) Click on Properties and navigate to Services tab.

e) Select “Audio Sink”, "Hands free Telephony" and "Remote Control".

f) Click on Apply.

bro67, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices?

1. Where can I find the list of connected Bluetooth devices? - Similar Threads - Where find list

2. where do I find the list of printers connected to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do I find the list of printers connected to my laptop?: where to I find the printers connected to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-list-of-printers-connected-to/185cec9c-8ab4-424a-ae36-fadcf2b37cc8
  3. where do I find the list of printers connected to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I find the list of printers connected to my laptop?: where to I find the printers connected to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-list-of-printers-connected-to/185cec9c-8ab4-424a-ae36-fadcf2b37cc8
  4. where do I find the list of printers connected to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?: I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here. I'm trying to disable the unwanted warning message when trying to open hyperlinks in Excel 365. I'm following these instructions....
  6. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  7. Bluetooth can not find devices

Bluetooth can not find devices: My bluetooth does not work. I have a desktop with the following attributes: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name HPRYZEN System Manufacturer...
  8. Where can i find a wifi code listed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i find a wifi code listed?: I forgot it ands its for my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-wifi-code-listed/9868022a-07ce-4309-9998-47249a078b45
  9. where can I find an audio output device

where can I find an audio output device: I have no sound on my HP laptop running Windows 10. I clicked on the carrot on the bottom of the screen and was advised that no audio output device is installed. How do I correct this issue? Please help! Thanks!...
  10. Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device

Bluetooth headphones connect but are not listed as Playback device: I'm having trouble getting audio to play through my Bluetooth headphones. I am able to successfully connect them to my computer, but I cannot figure out where to set them as the playback device. They are not listed in the Sound panel (even when showing disabled and...