Windows 10: Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All that turns up in Search is 3D Paint, a program I HATE!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadiomomDK, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?

All that turns up in Search is 3D Paint, a program I HATE!!!!

:)

RadiomomDK, Mar 9, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 9, 2021
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?

Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10?

1. Where can I find the original Paint in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where find original

2. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  3. Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to...: Where can I find a graphically depicted survey of the original folder and libraries to symbols assignation for Windows 10 or windows 11 please? Thank you very much....
  4. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  5. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  6. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  7. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  8. where can I find PAINT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  9. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  10. Where to find windows 10 original key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to find windows 10 original key: I switched from windows 10 enterprise to pro by using generic windows 10 pro key & activated windows by a third party activator, which is not genuine activation. I want to get back the original windows 10 enterprise product key (which was genuine). I don't have the key cause...