Windows 10: Where can I find the power icons?

Discus and support Where can I find the power icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Where can I find the power button icons, poweroff, sleep and reboot? [img] I'm using Windows 10 1903 155922 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jslegers, May 8, 2020.

1. jslegers Win User

Where can I find the power icons?

Hello,

Where can I find the power button icons, poweroff, sleep and reboot?

Where can I find the power icons? [​IMG]

I'm using Windows 10 1903

:)

jslegers, May 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 8, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 power issue

Hi Adithyaram,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website. Both Display
    driver and Audio drivers.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 8, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Hello Camera (RealSense F200) does not power on

Hi,

1. What is the make and model of your PC?

2. What is the issue with Boot/wake up /sleep?

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
      • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
      • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Where can I find the power icons? - Similar Threads - Where find power

2. Where can I find the definitions of Icons, Emoji's, Objects, etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find the definitions of Icons, Emoji's, Objects, etc.: Hello, Is there a place that tells what the various icons, emojis, etc mean that are seen in MS File Explorer? I have seen things like 2 Men side-by-side, two half circles that seem to follow each other, and more. Other MS Products also have Unique Icon's in various places on...
  3. Where can I find the definitions of Icons, Emoji's, Objects, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the definitions of Icons, Emoji's, Objects, etc.: Hello, Is there a place that tells what the various icons, emojis, etc mean that are seen in MS File Explorer? I have seen things like 2 Men side-by-side, two half circles that seem to follow each other, and more. Other MS Products also have Unique Icon's in various places on...
  4. Where can I find the definitions of Icons, Emoji's, Objects, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  6. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the icon for text files: I'm trying to figure out where the icon for text files are but I cant seem to find them, I'm not sure where abouts the icons are stored https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-icon-for-text-files/709928ea-9053-47eb-b2db-d5dc09f75c45
  7. Where can I find the icon for text files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?: So I reaaaaally want to enable jumplists & recent items. Unfortunately due to the current proclivities of my pc, my OCD forbids it. Notepad++ and the .txt extension show the proper icon when accessed from my third party start menu. However when I use the taskbar/jumplist it...
  9. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  10. where can I find the printshop.msi?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36