Windows 10: where can I find the printshop.msi?

Discus and support where can I find the printshop.msi? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DirkJohnson1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. where can I find the printshop.msi?

trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found

:)

DirkJohnson1, Apr 10, 2019

2. Printshop Deluxe version 20 and windows 10

Hi Willian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the status when you try to run Printshop Deluxe ver 20?

• Do you see any error code or error message?
    Before proceeding further, I suggest you to check the compatibility of Printshop Deluxe in Windows 10.

Click on,
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

If it is compatible, follow the below method.

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Printshop Deluxe 23.1 is not working on Windows 10.

I had the same problem with Printshop 23.1 for several months. I tried repairing the install, etc. without any success as it would pop up a screen giving incompatibility issues. I finally uninstalled it completely, but did keep the software and looked
    for other software, none which were easy to use as the Printshop 23.1. I also lost the use of the Address Book that installed with Printshop 23.1.

• Today, I ran across my original disk and decided to try and install it once again and it went through without any problems and now I have the Printshop 23.1 working OK again as well as the address book and can access all the files associated with each.
      During this install a window popped up that it was installing in Windows 7 compatibility mode. Apparently one of the recent Microsoft Windows 10 updates fixed the problem.
    • My computer is running 64 bit Windows 10 Pro (was upgraded from Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, and it has Program files for 64 bit and X86 32 bit).

crjonesxyz, Apr 10, 2019
  4. where can I find the printshop.msi?

is there a way to run printshop pro deluxe after upgrade to windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, I will be glad to answer your query.

We do not have information on whether Printshop Pro Deluxe will be supported in Windows 10. However, most programs that are supported in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 will work in Windows 10. For more information on the compatibility of this program in Windows
    10, I would suggest you to contactPrintShop Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

You can also try installing the program in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the program install and then check the functionality

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

where can I find the printshop.msi?

1. where can I find the printshop.msi? - Similar Threads - where find printshop

2. Where to find windows product key of Msi laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find windows product key of Msi laptops: I forgot my password and after I reset it I need windows product key so where can I get it it’s been one month I bought my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-windows-product-key-of-msi-laptops/8cd870c2-aba0-4b18-b8e4-2c25b2e2c169
  3. Where to find windows product key of Msi laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find windows product key of Msi laptops: I forgot my password and after I reset it I need windows product key so where can I get it it’s been one month I bought my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-windows-product-key-of-msi-laptops/8cd870c2-aba0-4b18-b8e4-2c25b2e2c169
  4. Where can I find my certification?

Where can I find my certification?: So I passed the az-204 a few months ago, and there used to be this tab "Certifications" in my MS learn profile. As you can see on the image attached, it is not there anymore. I can still verify that I passed for the exam by going to "Transcript", however, it does not show my...
  5. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  6. Where can i find screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can i find screenshots?: When i make a screenshot with fn+prt sc/insert i cant view it unless i do shift+insert/prt sc somewhere i can attach images. I searched every folder but cant find the one. Anyone knows where it is? Its a HP elitebook 840, windows 10 pro, version 2004. I don't know when i got...
  7. Where can I find the power icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find the power icons?: Hello, Where can I find the power button icons, poweroff, sleep and reboot? [img] I'm using Windows 10 1903 155922
  8. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  9. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  10. printshop

in Windows 10 Customization
    printshop: What printshop should I buy for Windows 10? Any special instructions for it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printshop/298692b9-f7e3-498e-b1d3-8e22c529a2f5