Windows 10: Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

Discus and support Where can I find the size of official ISO files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I like using old versions of Windows 10 because they tend to have less bugs (ironically). The safest way I know of is to download from archive.org. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user_number_291647, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

I like using old versions of Windows 10 because they tend to have less bugs (ironically). The safest way I know of is to download from archive.org.

I would like to compare the size of the downloaded file from archive.org with the expected file size to see whether malicious code has been added.

Alternatively, if anyone has the shortlinks (go.microsoft.com/fwlink...) to old Windows versions that would be preferred.

submitted by /u/user_number_291647
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/user_number_291647, Apr 11, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find the size of official ISO files?

1. Where can I find the size of official ISO files? - Similar Threads - Where find size

2. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  3. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  4. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  5. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  6. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. where can I find a windows 10 home iso?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can I find a windows 10 home iso?: I need windows 10 home. I purchased a new computer 2 years ago, which came with windows 10 home but when I took my computer to the repair shop about 1 year later , they put windows 10 pc pro on my computer. I can't activate this and it's causing problems. I contacted...
  8. From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...

From where i can download official/original windows 10 ISO file (version...: I want to download windows 10 version 1507, 1511, 1607 because when I tried to install windows 10 1703 on my windows 7 pc and tried to activate it with Microsoft account then it shows it is not your windows version. So I need earlier Windows 10 version. I have also forgotten...
  9. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344
  10. Where to get an official iso for 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to get an official iso for 1809?: Is it available from Microsoft and not another 'third party site'? Thank you. 127344