Windows 10: Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?

Discus and support Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Standart Action Menu in Windows 10 I'm looking for the red marked menu in the Registry. My next question would be if it's possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/McThakken, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?

/u/McThakken, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. RCoon Win User
    RCoon, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?

registry defraggers- safe?

You've got backup/reorg in it...

When you run its backup? You are compacting & restoring it... next boot, you get a diff. registry internally (re-org'd)...

(All in 1 step)

1.) Hit Shift+F

2.) Rightclick on the screen & use its popup menu item for "Backup Registry Files"

3.) Use the program's trayicon rightclick menu for popup menu item "Backup Registry Files"

4.) Use the MAINTENANCE menu for "Backup Registry Files"

Start that procedure, via any of those 4 methods, & you'll see it work...

(It may lag you a bit while running, but not long on today's machines)

APK

P.S.=>
    Nope, you are right on that, I need to get some sleep or something... that is a mistake here on my part, good catch, thanks for correction on it... apk

Alec§taar, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry?

1. Where can I find the Standard Right-Click menu in the Registry? - Similar Threads - Where find Standard

2. How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?: I want to be able to add, remove, edit and view the options in 'new view'windows 11 that are available when i "right-click" on "windows background" ,"inside a folder background" and "on a folder/file". As you can see , when i installed 'winrar' the respective option got...
  3. How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?: I want to be able to add, remove, edit and view the options in 'new view'windows 11 that are available when i "right-click" on "windows background" ,"inside a folder background" and "on a folder/file". As you can see , when i installed 'winrar' the respective option got...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  6. Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find taskbar jumplist icons fin the registry?: So I reaaaaally want to enable jumplists & recent items. Unfortunately due to the current proclivities of my pc, my OCD forbids it. Notepad++ and the .txt extension show the proper icon when accessed from my third party start menu. However when I use the taskbar/jumplist it...
  7. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  8. Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I remove and add specific items from Right-Click->New menu?: My problem is that after I installed a language pack for my Office, the Word and Excel disappeared from this menu. Also, an extra Access item appeared, so I have two Access and a PowerPoint in that menu. Furthermore, the .docx files now has a regular .txt icon. I tried...
  9. Right-Click to Add to Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-Click to Add to Registry: Ok, here's what I wanna do. I wanna create a right-click menu option to add a program to the registry. Specifically, I want to add it to HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. I have installed FileMenu Tools to help me with this. I also know I can go to...
  10. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"