Windows 10: where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10

Discus and support where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to find the tools bar in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoFarsi, Feb 18, 2019.

1. JoFarsi Win User

where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10

I am unable to find the tools bar in windows 10

:)

JoFarsi, Feb 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. where can; I find the tools bar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - where find tools

2. Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find wushowhide tools for window 7.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to find wushowhide tools for window 7?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on where to find wushowhide tools for window 7.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  4. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  5. What is the "Windows 10 Upgrade Tool" and where can I download it and find docs

What is the "Windows 10 Upgrade Tool" and where can I download it and find docs: These Feature Updates are becoming quite annoying. I am a MSP. All my clients are running Windows 10. Automated Feature Updates are always a problem. Here is the latest script: Download the file...
  6. Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license - Where I can find it?: Hello, I would like to ask. Where I can find that license of Windows 10 that is connected with my Microsoft account? Some time ago I bought Windows 7 and got an upgrade for Windows 10. Working fine and everything blabla. Then I decided to sell that old computer so I tried...
  7. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  8. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  9. where can I find the printshop.msi?

where can I find the printshop.msi?: trying to install and computer can't find the printshop.msi cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-printshopmsi/03d405bc-093f-453c-8489-9226769c7d36
  10. where do i find tool bars in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find tool bars in windows 10: how do I find toolbars in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-tool-bars-in-windows-10/3993fa90-2093-446e-9baa-940098bddea5