Windows 10: Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons?

Discus and support Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I liked the old recycle bin icons more so i'd like to change them back. I found the icons on logopedia but they weren't transparent. Could i find them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImGonnaBeAPicle, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons?

I liked the old recycle bin icons more so i'd like to change them back. I found the icons on logopedia but they weren't transparent. Could i find them somewhere as .ico files or do i have to install windows 7 and get them from there somehow?

submitted by /u/ImGonnaBeAPicle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImGonnaBeAPicle, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Nov 30, 2020
  4. ipellant Win User

Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons?

Missing desktop icons and recycle bin

No problems on the current Windows 10 on three computers I have running dual screens. Desktop Icons only appear on the primary screen.

All icons including the Recycle Bin not showing. The Recycle Bin could be the cause.

There was a bug / glitch during the Insider Preview builds that would flash up a message saying the Recycle Bin was corrupted or missing.

It seems that the Recycle Bin attempts to build a list of recycled files on all the drives on the computer. If the recycled files id is out of sync, that caused the bin to fail.

Suggest:

Copy some files; then delete them; then reboot and see if the Recycle Bin appears.

ipellant, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons?

1. Where can i find the windows 2006-2015 recycle bin icons? - Similar Threads - Where find 2006

2. Where is the Recycle bin stored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the Recycle bin stored: I'd like to search the recycle bin for a couple files that I'm unable to find in my existing files. I went through the steps described in Where is recycle bin actually stored?. I don't find a shortcut for recycle bin on my desktop.TIA for your help.SweetTasha...
  3. finding recycle bin icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding recycle bin icon: Problems Finding the Recycle Bin icon First advice from advisor: If your desktop shows no icons at all, right-click or press and hold the desktop and select View. If Show desktop icons has no checkmark, click it to add one. If that doesn't work, try this: Select Start >...
  4. where is the recycle bin?

where is the recycle bin?: Just starting w. new puter. Where is the recycle bin. I've lost pictures and want them back. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recycle/54e84489-a534-4725-b5c1-5aad9d04b0b9
  5. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: Windows 10 doesn't show the Recycle Bin Icon. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/94dea936-1ae4-428f-ab92-ae499eb5a093
  6. Recycle Bin Icon

Recycle Bin Icon: I don't have a recycle bin icon on this laptop. How do I get one? I'd like to empty it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-icon/70730411-9560-4ffb-9bc6-60b85efdee2a
  7. Can’t find Recycle Bin! Where is the Recycle Bin in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t find Recycle Bin! Where is the Recycle Bin in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Missing Recycle Bin issue at times plagues users of Windows 10/8/7. At times you may find it missing from your desktop and are left wondering where the Recycle Bin icon has gone and how to get it back. Whatever the [...] This post Can’t find Recycle Bin!...
  8. WHERE IS THE RECYCLE BIN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHERE IS THE RECYCLE BIN: WHERE IS THE RECYCLE BIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recycle/9944adfb-8a3e-44cb-8fcf-872c9430ad9a"
  9. where is my recycle bin

where is my recycle bin: where is my recycle bin? I have gone to themes to turn it on but it still isn't there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-is-my-recycle/593eea9b-443c-410a-a9b4-1cc977ca991a
  10. where is recycle bin?

where is recycle bin?: I just reset my PC but the recycle bin is missing. I flowed all suggestions I could find to restore. It is selected in themes. I am in desktop mode and I see all the other desktop icons....