Windows 10: Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

Discus and support Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uninstalled the Xbox version of Taptiles & now I can't find that version to reinstall. The Microsoft Store only seems to have the Arkadium version,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CrumplyCat30166, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

I uninstalled the Xbox version of Taptiles & now I can't find that version to reinstall. The Microsoft Store only seems to have the Arkadium version, which I don't like. It doesn't show all of my previous achievements. I have been playing Taptiles for years & now I am very disappointed that I can't play it. I play it on a PC & I do not use a console. All of the support content through Xbox seems to involve using a console.

:)

CrumplyCat30166, Jul 4, 2021

2. Xbox Taptiles Forum

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us with the necessary information.

As you need to access Xbox Taptiles forums, I suggest you to access the Xbox Taptiles forum through the below link and check if it helps.

Xbox Forums Taptiles

http://forums-origin.xbox.com/xbox_forums/games/t/taptiles/f/3070.aspx

Note: If you are prompted to enter the Xbox sign in credentials, kindly enter the required information to sign in to Xbox forum and then you will be redirected to Xbox Taptiles forum.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Xbox Taptiles Forum

Prior to the launch of Windows 10, I was able to access the Xbox Taptiles Forum via the following web link

http://forums.xbox.com/gfw/xbox_on_windows/l-o/f/3070.aspx
    however now when I try to access the Xbox Taptiles Forum, all I get is a message saying "Group Not Found".

The main reason why I want to visit the Xbox Taptiles Forum is to see if there are any other messages relating to how the size of the tiles appear to be a lot smaller in the Windows 10 version, which makes solving the Daily Challenge puzzles a lot harder.

John Andrew Davis, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

Microsoft Solitaire and Taptiles

Dell computer from last XMas. No changes & no have not been able to play since I got it just keep saying either loading or downloading step 1 of 9 but never gets passed 1. Can't even do the update to Xbox it suggests & taptiles wont download cuz it states
    it is waiting on update for Xbox!

Teresa1158, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles?

1. Where can I find the Xbox version of Taptiles? - Similar Threads - Where find Xbox

2. where can I find a downloadable version of OneDrive for ARM64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I find a downloadable version of OneDrive for ARM64: where can I find a downloadable version of OneDrive for ARM64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-downloadable-version-of/47cf3307-d1a3-4ee7-ab8e-c24a063f8723
  3. Where Can I Find Version 22H2 of Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where Can I Find Version 22H2 of Windows 10: I think that it was there on the Feature Pack.I have the specifications.Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 21H1OS Build: 19043.2364Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0...
  4. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a...
  5. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?: My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a...
  6. Where can i find the version number for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can i find the version number for Windows 10?: Where can i find which version of Windows 10 i currently have installed on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-version-number-for-windows-10/80352741-b07c-40a1-8281-2158546ff763
  7. Where Can I Find a Version of an Insyde BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where Can I Find a Version of an Insyde BIOS?: Look in here. Information_0.zip 158187
  8. Where can I find Windows 10 version 1903?

Where can I find Windows 10 version 1903?: I just upgraded my workstation to 2004 and it is causing issues with Steam and other games. I would like to roll back to 1903 but can't find where I can download the older ISO file....
  9. Where can I find the 64 bit version of bcrypt.dll?

Where can I find the 64 bit version of bcrypt.dll?: I've encountered the "DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application" error and have tracked it down to bcrypt.dll. I checked and sure enough we still have the 32 bit version in our image. I'm looking for a trustworthy location to download the 64 bit version....
  10. Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?

Where can I find Windows 10 version 1809?: I have Windows 10 version 1903 that I downloaded and installed last week. I need .Net Framework 4.7.2 The updated .Net Framework 4.8 is causing software issues....