Windows 10: Where can I find video editor projects?

Discus and support Where can I find video editor projects? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My coworker made some videos in his laptop instead of the company computers and I need to access the projects. Where can I find the route of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MasterWiky, May 15, 2020.

1. Where can I find video editor projects?

My coworker made some videos in his laptop instead of the company computers and I need to access the projects.

Where can I find the route of the projects?

I did some research and I can't find any answers.

Is there any way to pass the projects from one computer to another?

submitted by /u/MasterWiky
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MasterWiky, May 15, 2020

2. Restore Video Editor projects

Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips.

LisaPinchak, May 15, 2020
  3. Tanner_BT Win User
    Video Editor

I am using MS Video Editor and am working on a project that has both videos and .jpg pics. When I went to open the editor, the project would load, it shows the pics and videos I have loaded into the project, but the Storyboard wouldn't load. It looks
    like the app is trying to load the storyboard, but after a few minutes, the app shuts down. I followed the steps online to repair and reset and have now lost my work, but I want to be sure the app is working properly and there are no issues with it before
    I start and rebuild the project. Also, the app autosave my work, where does it put the saved Storyboard file?

Tanner_BT, May 15, 2020
  4. Where can I find video editor projects?

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 15, 2020
Thema:

Where can I find video editor projects?

1. Where can I find video editor projects? - Similar Threads - Where find video

2. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  3. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  4. Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone

Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone: Hi,We have a user who suddenly lost all of the video images and snippets that she had in all of her video projects. The projects are all saved in OneDrive, image locations have not changed, but for some reason all of them are gone from ALL of her Video projects. How can we...
  5. Video Editor saved project location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor saved project location?: I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now. submitted by /u/deathnutz [link]...
  6. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  7. Where are the video projects stored?

Where are the video projects stored?: Making a video project, and it appears as if the files for that is not that easy to be found on the hard-drive. I want to exchange the actual projects with others, but two things seems to be off.... I can not locate the project file on the hard-drive. - Really want to get...
  8. Where is the video editor gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the video editor gone?: I've updated Windows and now it's like some really simplified shitty version of it where I can only trim and add slo-mo and I'm not even able to choose what quality and fps to save the video in. submitted by /u/RabbitSteam [link] [comments]...
  9. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4
  10. Windows Video Editor project won't open

Windows Video Editor project won't open: I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project...