Windows 10: Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

Discus and support Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M it can't detect its built-in camera Motion eye camera so what I did is I went on device manager and scan for any hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ridian Rahman, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

Hi, on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M it can't detect its built-in camera Motion eye camera so what I did is I went on device manager and scan for any hardware changes but there is no luck. So I went on Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually advanced> Selected camera then it asks me for the camera setup information Inf so the first thing I did is searched everywhere online for the built-in camera setup information but there's no results whatsoever. Does Any one have same problem or know how to fix? Device name Ridians-DESKTOP-UOK15C2 Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU T7250

:)

Ridian Rahman, Jun 1, 2023

2. Windows 10 camera Not Working

Hi Beajai,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I would require more information to help you better.

• Which are the apps you cannot uninstall?
    • Which are the apps you cannot stop?
    For the Camera app issue, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows Powershell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the
      search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows Store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Camera app and webcams help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/camera-app-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 1, 2023
  3. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Archived MSDN and TechNet Blogs

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

1. Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf - Similar Threads - Where find camera

2. Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf: Hi, on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M it can't detect its built-in camera Motion eye camera so what I did is I went on device manager and scan for any hardware changes but there is no luck. So I went on Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually advanced> Selected camera then it...
  3. Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Can I find windows 10 camera setup information? inf: Hi, on my Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21M it can't detect its built-in camera Motion eye camera so what I did is I went on device manager and scan for any hardware changes but there is no luck. So I went on Action>Add Legacy Hardware>Install Manually advanced> Selected camera then it...
  4. Where can I find Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I find Windows 10: I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in...
  5. where do i find my computer information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where do i find my computer information: where do i all information about my pc e.g. which processor etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-computer-information/f19cc64e-cc3c-44a6-a723-ede1d5ee1d46
  6. Where can I find Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find Windows: I've heard so many things like I can buy it from eBay or that any activation keys that don't come from Microsoft are illeagal. But Windows on Microsoft's sight is soo expensive, does any one know a place where I can Find a Cheap Legal Windows key? submitted by...
  7. Where can I find manual for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I find manual for Windows 10?: I have no experience in using Windows 10. Is there a manual anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-manual-for-windows-10/98f0379f-b4f0-4c87-9dd7-ec611a065541
  8. where can I find out more information about permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can I find out more information about permissions: I need more knowledge about permissions and how to find and edit them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-out-more-information-about/7dc96cb9-d816-4bce-9826-c6f8594c7d51"
  9. where can i find my FTP information for my webite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i find my FTP information for my webite: Where can I find my FTP information for my website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-ftp-information-for-my-webite/5c95fe95-f453-4a14-8b2f-ada00f311f5f
  10. Where can I find information on Win10 Batch Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find information on Win10 Batch Files: Where in MS knowledgebase can I find info on programming batch files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-information-on-win10-batch-files/84dd7b40-5cfc-46ec-a496-2ea5449c3f19"