Windows 10: Where can I find Windows 10

Discus and support Where can I find Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllisonSchenk, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Where can I find Windows 10

I bought a pc 10 yrs ago with Win 7, I was able to upgrade free to Win 10. So I bought a new pc and I want to restore the old one, I looked up how to find the Product Key, but then read on Microsoft that if it was a free upgrade from Win 7 that I would have a digital key in my purchases, I do not. It was upgraded through Microsoft, been using it for years, I know it's legit. So how do I get the product key/digital key?

:)

AllisonSchenk, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Where can I find Windows 10

Delta6326, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Where can I find Windows 10

1. Where can I find Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where find

2. Where can i find my windows 10 license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i find my windows 10 license key?: Im getting a new pc later this year and i need the license key to activate windows. Is there any way to get the key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-windows-10-license-key/d543400d-9cb9-43fb-90e5-bb6ebf35e8db
  3. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  4. Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I find the install location of Microsoft apps?: I am trying to find the install location for microsoft apps so I can put a shortcut on an app bar like Rocketdock but I cannot find them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-install-location-of-microsoft/86af354f-9490-4f7a-aa69-46b24dbe1edc
  5. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  6. Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?

Where can I find the path to the Photo Viewer on Windows 11?: Can anyone tell me where the path is to the Windows 11 Photo Viewer? Please do not tell me how to access the Photo Viewer. I already know that. I need the path because I need to specify it in FileZilla in order to open certain files with it. Thank you!...
  7. How do I find where link to windows has been sending my data ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find where link to windows has been sending my data ?: Someone has hacked my phone by scanning the qr code on link to Windows app. My phone has been sending hundreds or thousands of packets of data somewhere daily but I do not know where or who is receiving them....
  8. How do I find where link to windows has been sending my data ?

How do I find where link to windows has been sending my data ?: Someone has hacked my phone by scanning the qr code on link to Windows app. My phone has been sending hundreds or thousands of packets of data somewhere daily but I do not know where or who is receiving them....
  9. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...
  10. Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?

Where can I find official functional and non-functional requirements for Vista?: I'm currently doing a case study on Windows Vista. One of the key "points" I need to find is the role of requirements in the key points of failure. I.e. What requirements were not met software requirements. I'm having trouble finding any official requirements, or even a SRS...