Windows 10: Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ?

Discus and support Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my computer and do not have back up need a back up cd.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maubi, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:32 PM.

1. Maubi Win User

Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ?

I am having trouble with my computer and do not have back up need a back up cd.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. topgundcp Win User
    Backup Windows 10 Installation

1. Download https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree. Install, run, select: Create an image of the partition(s) required to backup and restore Windows.
    2. Click on first icon to create rescue media on CD/USB so can boot from to restore when needed.
    Here's step by step video. Video was created with ver. 6.x but would be the same for 7.x:
    pCUNEwU41MU

4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Thema:

1. Where can I get a backup cd for my Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - Where backup

2. Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD: Where do I find a listing (meaning) of the symbol meanings in CMD. 138771
  3. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...
  4. where has gmail hidden its address book and why???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where has gmail hidden its address book and why???: I am getting sick and tired playing games called Try and Find Your Address Book as sponsored by Gmail. Why is it that so often I type in the person I wish to send an email to and there is no record of it (having sent hundreds of emails to them? Even asking WIN10 I don't...
  5. Where did the name for the top level folder in Windows 10 file Explorer come from?

Where did the name for the top level folder in Windows 10 file Explorer come from?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. When I opened the File Explorer, I saw my full name used for the top-level folder under Desktop. I don't want that but I soon found that I couldn't rename it to something else. Then I scrolled down to Users in OS (C:)...
  6. Where is this option in the latest version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is this option in the latest version of Windows 10?: Hi, Where is the "Change size of items" option in the latest version of Windows 10? (1903) Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-this-option-in-the-latest-version-of/88969118-2a6c-4b60-9a06-8ce4d9ccd04c
  7. where to download the package which compatible with key "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where to download the package which compatible with key "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE": Hello, I got key for windows and there is marked with "WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT 2016 LTSB VALUE", but where can I download the compatible installation package?...
  8. Where can i find a wifi code listed?

Where can i find a wifi code listed?: I forgot it ands its for my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-wifi-code-listed/9868022a-07ce-4309-9998-47249a078b45
  9. Windows 10 where is date of last backup shown?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 where is date of last backup shown?: Simply, where is the date of my last backup shown on windows 10. It shows the backups are "on" but never shows the date of the last backup, so how do I know if the backup is really working??...
  10. Where the heck is windows backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Where the heck is windows backup?: where the heck is windows backup. I have Win 10 Home and cant find it? 111809