Windows 10: where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...

Discus and support where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver is corrupt?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by barbara newman1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...

where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver is corrupt?

:)

barbara newman1, Feb 3, 2023

2. audio drivers for Win 8-8.1

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

Please follow the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: We suggest you to download the latest drivers from the Manufacturer website. If the latest drivers are not available then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode. Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Also refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Redirecting

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows:

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 3, 2023
  4. ddelo Win User

where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

First post updated:
    1. PowerShell script has been updated to version 1.2 (see Release Notes) and
    2. Added a new script to Check Audio device compatibility with an HDA Realtek driver
    Any comments and/or suggestions are most welcome!

HTH. *Smile
    Dimitri

ddelo, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...

1. where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver... - Similar Threads - where compatible version

2. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?: My Windows11 on Alienware m17 r3 is driving me crazy, it hid the previous Realtek audio driver I installed and I had to go through many things to get it working again but for some reason, it removed the new update and I discovered that the only version of Realtek audio driver...
  3. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?: My Windows11 on Alienware m17 r3 is driving me crazy, it hid the previous Realtek audio driver I installed and I had to go through many things to get it working again but for some reason, it removed the new update and I discovered that the only version of Realtek audio driver...
  4. where can I find Realtek audio driver version 10.0.22621.2506 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  6. Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?

Where can I download Intel Display audio drivers?: Since my laptop updated my audio is not working. I already tried to update the driver via Device Manager. However, I got the message “The best driver software for your device is already installed.” I visited the Intel website to check if an update is available. Installed it...
  7. where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...

where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver...: where can I get a compatible version of Audio driver for Win 8.1 computer since new driver is corrupt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-compatible-version-of-audio/bb0ff0c6-723e-4842-9f85-02a5e42791a2
  8. Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can I install "unsigned" Win 8 driver for monitor on Win 10?: I have an Asus ProArt PA248Q monitor that is showing as "Generic PnP Monitor" in the Device Manager. I'm trying to update it to the manufacturer drivers but the only one they have is the Win 8 64-bit but whenever I try to update the driver, it tells me it is digitally...
  9. NVidia driver not compatible with win 10 version

NVidia driver not compatible with win 10 version: Recently bought RTX2060 then installed in my comp, but then the download from NVidia said that i was running the wrong version of WIn 10, Tried to update to 2019 version but the update will not give me the option of updating to win 10 ver 2019 only 2004, so now im running on...
  10. Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows: I have a current (GTX 1650) Nvidia graphics card with the 1703 Windows 10 build and I cannot install the driver. It says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. What the hell is the problem?...