Windows 10: Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?

Discus and support Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adwissler, Oct 14, 2020.

1. adwissler Win User

Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?

:)

adwissler, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Where complete list

2. Where to find a complete list of fonts on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to find a complete list of fonts on my computer?: There are several places to look in Windows for fonts but none of the lists seem complete. The list in apps like Word seem the most complete, but you can't really manage them from there and it often misses installed fonts that are not part of the Microsoft install. There is a...
  3. Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I find a list of 'protocols'?: I've just posted an almost identical version of this to the Excel forum, but I then realised it's probably more appropriate here. I'm trying to disable the unwanted warning message when trying to open hyperlinks in Excel 365. I'm following these instructions....
  4. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  5. Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?: Does anyone know where I can get a list of these (see image) Word 2003 toolbar commands including icons? They seem to be a little small. Regards, klxdrt 167538
  6. Where is the list of command codes

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the list of command codes: Where can I find a complete list of the command codes when using the Windows key + R Thanks 162929
  7. Where is listing of commands for checking activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is listing of commands for checking activation: I just upgraded my win 10 10240 to 1511 10565 but where is a listing of activation commands. 33355
  8. Where can I get a list of event log id's?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I get a list of event log id's?: Right now, looking for 107. But could use a full list if there is one. 75667
  9. Shell Commands List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Shell Commands List for Windows 10: How to: Shell Commands List for Windows 10 Complete List of Windows 10 Shell Commands A shell command can be typed in the Run (Windows+R) dialog, search, File Explorer address bar, and Internet Explorer address bar to open a Windows shell folder. This tutorial will...
  10. App Commands List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App Commands List for Windows 10: How to: App Commands List for Windows 10 List of Commands to Open Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10 This tutorial will provide you with a list of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) commands to open specific Windows 10 Store apps via the command prompt, Run (Win+R)...