Windows 10: Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

Discus and support Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good afternoon, The Download button found under the Fix it for me section in the Microsoft article for how to clean corrupt Silverlight install is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mark Biesiada, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

Good afternoon,

The Download button found under the Fix it for me section in the Microsoft article for how to clean corrupt Silverlight install is no longer working. When I click the button, I get a "404 Not Found" error. Silverlight is still supported, so I'm not sure why this file would have been removed.

Where can I get a copy of this file?

Article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2608523/

:)

Mark Biesiada, Sep 14, 2020
  2. BTR3 Win User

Microsoft Silverlight enabled but not working

Thanks for the suggestion Charles. I implemented those steps and now Firefox is prompting me to install Silverlight even though it is already downloaded. IE still showing me Silverlight is enabled but it is still not playing any video.

3. Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

Silverlight it out. Flash is getting integrated into all the browsers. Yay for reducing my fresh install program list.

LAN_deRf_HA, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

Microsoft Silverlight browser malfunction

Hi,

Issues related with Microsoft Silverlight are usually occurring due to corruption upon its installation. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • What is the model of your laptop?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are trying to access other websites?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps provided in this link.
    It serves as a guide on how to clean a corrupted Silverligh installation.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

1. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab - Similar Threads - Where copy silverlight

2. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio 10.diagcab: Audio 10.diagcab looks like it may be unsafe to download, and I don't want to harm my computer. In the download bar it shows something concerning I will upload the image, but it says this type of file can harm your device, and the other time it said this file can't be...
  3. Diagcab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diagcab: Boa tarde, tudo bem?Preciso do arquivo que estava postado no link abaixo, mas o mesmo está offline, conseguiriam de algum forma me enviar este arquivo?https://aka.ms/diag_cssemerg11005O mesmo é mencionado neste post do fórum da Microsoft....
  4. Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?: So, I'm looking for a clean copy of Win10pro(not from any existing PC I own) to instal on a new drive. Why? The last new instal I did was from a copy I sourced from a Dell PC and I'm convinced it was a faulty copy, as issues I had on the Dell were replicated on the new build,...
  5. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  6. silverlight

silverlight: I am doing an online class but the website for my class says I need silverlight for the program, but when I try to install it, i keep getting the message that my browser does not support it. What can I do?...
  7. Silverlight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silverlight: Do I need to have Silverlight on my P C anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silverlight/a7762173-2070-4e12-be26-338f9a1c614c
  8. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"
  9. Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?: I'm rebuilding my computer (clean install). I used to have a free copy of EaseUS Partition Manager - but I deleted the installation file and tried to download the latest version. However, the latest version appears to be a TRIAL only. How can I get a totally free version?...
  10. Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.

Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.: I'm trying to design a Win 10 (x64 pro) autoinstallation setup using Windows System Image Manager and answer files so I can save some time at work. I've only just recently started with it but I'm beginning to learn, thanks in part due to the tutorials on this website. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silverlight download 404