Windows 10: Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

Discus and support Where can I get a copy of Win10pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I'm looking for a clean copy of Win10pro(not from any existing PC I own) to instal on a new drive. Why? The last new instal I did was from a copy I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amancandance, May 4, 2021.

1. Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

So, I'm looking for a clean copy of Win10pro(not from any existing PC I own) to instal on a new drive. Why? The last new instal I did was from a copy I sourced from a Dell PC and I'm convinced it was a faulty copy, as issues I had on the Dell were replicated on the new build, even though, they share no components. I have a licence for any copy I download, but I need a clean, independent copy, if you see what I mean.

:)

amancandance, May 4, 2021

2. Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

So, I'm looking for a clean copy of Win10pro(not from any existing PC I own) to instal on a new drive. Why? The last new instal I did was from a copy I sourced from a Dell PC and I'm convinced it was a faulty copy, as issues I had on the Dell were replicated on the new build, even though, they share no components. I have a licence for any copy I download, but I need a clean, independent copy, if you see what I mean.

amancandance, May 4, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 4, 2021
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Where can I get a copy of Win10pro?

1. Where can I get a copy of Win10pro? - Similar Threads - Where copy Win10pro

2. Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?: I can't find it anywhere that seems legal, and illegal sites seem somewhat sketchy due to their nature, so I'd like to get a copy from you, the copyright holder. If you don't have any copies, I'd suggest letting go of the copyright; it's not like you'll lose any money from...
  3. Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I legally acquire a copy of Windows 3.1?: I can't find it anywhere that seems legal, and illegal sites seem somewhat sketchy due to their nature, so I'd like to get a copy from you, the copyright holder. If you don't have any copies, I'd suggest letting go of the copyright; it's not like you'll lose any money from...
  4. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  5. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab: Good afternoon, The Download button found under the Fix it for me section in the Microsoft article for how to clean corrupt Silverlight install is no longer working. When I click the button, I get a "404 Not Found" error. Silverlight is still supported, so I'm not sure...
  6. Where can I find a copy of Windows 10 ARM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find a copy of Windows 10 ARM?: I found an old Surface RT and I've been wanting to install Windows 10 ARM on it since Windows RT is far too limiting as to what you can install with it. But where can I find a copy of Windows 10 ARM? submitted by /u/ClassicGuy100 [link] [comments]...
  7. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"
  8. Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I buy a digital copy of windows 10?: I'd like to buy the option where they just send the key to your email but can't seem to find the option anywhere, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-buy-a-digital-copy-of-windows-10/d8a5a86e-3d6d-48ab-aad4-d633231bdc6c"
  9. Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get a FREE copy of EaseUS Partition Manager?: I'm rebuilding my computer (clean install). I used to have a free copy of EaseUS Partition Manager - but I deleted the installation file and tried to download the latest version. However, the latest version appears to be a TRIAL only. How can I get a totally free version?...
  10. Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get the $oem$ folders to copy to where I want it.: I'm trying to design a Win 10 (x64 pro) autoinstallation setup using Windows System Image Manager and answer files so I can save some time at work. I've only just recently started with it but I'm beginning to learn, thanks in part due to the tutorials on this website. My...