Windows 10: Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?

Discus and support Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Does anyone know where I can get a list of these (see image) Word 2003 toolbar commands including icons? They seem to be a little small. Regards,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by klxdrt10, Nov 2, 2020.

1. klxdrt10 Win User

Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands?

Does anyone know where I can get a list of these (see image) Word 2003 toolbar commands including icons?

They seem to be a little small.

Regards,

klxdrt

:)

klxdrt10, Nov 2, 2020
  2. PiKo Win User

Word 2003 and emoji

I still use Word 2003 to full satisfaction in my W10 Pro desktop PC.
    Wondering whether such a thing as an emoji font exists, I found that it exists as the font Segoe UI Emoji. Indeed, in the font listing in Word this font is present. However, when I try to use this font, only simple black squares appear.
    Is it a real font? Is my version of Word too old?
    Or do I miss something?

PiKo, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands? :)

Naki, Nov 2, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Where can I get a list of Word 2003 Toolbar Commands? - Similar Threads - Where list Word

2. How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...: I have Windows 7, 32 bit installed in one laptop and have word 2003 in that laptop with my created ACL in word. I want to transfer all those ACL to another laptop which has Windows 10, Professional 64-bit installed. How is that possible???...
  3. How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer MSO Word 2003 Autocorrect list from Windows 7, 32-bit to Word 2003 Windows...: I have Windows 7, 32 bit installed in one laptop and have word 2003 in that laptop with my created ACL in word. I want to transfer all those ACL to another laptop which has Windows 10, Professional 64-bit installed. How is that possible???...
  4. I have missing fonts in Word 2003

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have missing fonts in Word 2003: Dear Sir,I apologise for troubling you, but I need your help.I don't know if I have the right selection below or my question has gone to the wrong place. Please help me?My computer is Windows 10 and I have recently had the computer reformatted. I have also reloaded from the...
  5. Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10?: Where can I get a complete list of commands in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-complete-list-of-commands-in/2418e397-4815-4055-8532-07647fcb0060
  6. Where is the list of command codes

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is the list of command codes: Where can I find a complete list of the command codes when using the Windows key + R Thanks 162929
  7. Word 2003 and emoji

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2003 and emoji: I still use Word 2003 to full satisfaction in my W10 Pro desktop PC. Wondering whether such a thing as an emoji font exists, I found that it exists as the font Segoe UI Emoji. Indeed, in the font listing in Word this font is present. However, when I try to use this font, only...
  8. Where is listing of commands for checking activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is listing of commands for checking activation: I just upgraded my win 10 10240 to 1511 10565 but where is a listing of activation commands. 33355
  9. Office Word 2003 "Save As"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Word 2003 "Save As": I'm running Office 2003 in Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 7) with no visible issues. Except that when I want to save a Word document using "Save As" it prompts me for all sorts of unsuitable locations...My Music, My Pictures, My Videos, and some random programs which...
  10. Where can I get a list of event log id's?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I get a list of event log id's?: Right now, looking for 107. But could use a full list if there is one. 75667