Windows 10: Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe?

Discus and support Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am aware about cygwin, but I want to use them through cmd submitted by /u/SomeRandomUser5363 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SomeRandomUser5363, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe?

/u/SomeRandomUser5363, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

.zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 18, 2019
  3. cant open zip files without saving first

Please do the following to attempt to repair a Zip file:

Click Start, click All Programs, and click Accessories

Right click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator

Change directories to the folder where the corrupted Zip file is located

Type: "C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip" -yf zipfile.zip

If the corrupted Zip file is split or spanned, use the following command instead:

"C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip" -yfs zipfile.zip

WZZIP will create a new Zip file with a FIXED suffix in the file name. The original Zip file will not be modified. Only the data in the original Zip file is used.

The FIXED Zip file is structurally sound but the data may still be corrupt. WZZIP does not fix the zipped data itself. If the zipped data has a CRC error or the zipped data is corrupt, then the resulting fixed Zip file will still be corrupt.

Useful resources, which might become solutions have more different information than guide above...

http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarg...p-files-after-zip-archive-corrupt-or-damaged/

luukbokhove, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe?

Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe?

1. Where can I get a zip file of all linux commands, except instead of .sh they are .exe? - Similar Threads - Where zip file

2. Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.: I've tried multiple browsers deleting 7 zip deleting all files related to it. I've contacted customer service even they haven't been able to find out what is wrong with my computer so any help is amazing....
  3. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  4. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  5. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest: where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-mediacreationtool20h2exe-notice/ff4d29d2-8ae0-4b09-b689-7d5110fe5e6b
  7. Can you get a virus from an exe file that was in a zipped folder?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you get a virus from an exe file that was in a zipped folder?: Hi everybody. I downloaded a folder from google drive which had a couple of pdf files and an exe file I didn't notice. When I opened the zipped folder I noticed the exe and immediately deleted the file (while the folder was still zipped) but windows explorer crashed. I...
  8. All .exe files opening in Blender, including the command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    All .exe files opening in Blender, including the command prompt: I was using Blender for a project, and I tried opening its own file type in it, which is .blend, but it wasn't associated with that application. So I went to a .blend file's properties, and choose the app blender.exe for it to be opened in. Guess what, every program's icon...
  9. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?: I am missing printmanagement.msc I may have deleted it when trying to get my Canon TS6120 printer scanner to work. How do I get this file? From Microsoft or from Canon?...
  10. Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consoleapplicaton1.exe where can i download: Need to download above and enquire if Microsoft have a link. If not who would be the best one to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consoleapplicaton1exe-where-can-i-download/28f231d0-b4ac-4d0f-a8bb-9075383f5403