Windows 10: Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions?

Discus and support Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 home version, and I know about C:\Windows\Web, but there I have there only 12 wallpapers. Are these all default wallpapers, or there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/music_ar, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions?

I have Windows 10 home version, and I know about C:\Windows\Web, but there I have there only 12 wallpapers. Are these all default wallpapers, or there are more?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/music_ar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/music_ar, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2020
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Morgoth Win User

Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions?

X1950pro 512mb agp version clock

meh gona wait fo hd2900pro agp version
    or if anny one got a good readme step by step how to do a voltmod or bios mod

Morgoth, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions?

1. Where can I get all default wallpapers fo Windows 10, both home an pro versions? - Similar Threads - Where default wallpapers

2. Has anyone Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. I dont know where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. I dont know where...: I need to upgrade my Desktop Computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. Where do I go to get started? Everything I read is for Updating Windows 10 its self. If I purchase Windows 10 then what? I want a Hard Copy not just a Digital Download, only see digital...
  3. Has anyone Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. I dont know where...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. I dont know where...: I need to upgrade my Desktop Computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, both home versions. Where do I go to get started? Everything I read is for Updating Windows 10 its self. If I purchase Windows 10 then what? I want a Hard Copy not just a Digital Download, only see digital...
  4. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  5. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  6. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to get official Windows 10 Wallpapers?: Hi Community, I changed my desktop wallpaper many times but now I want to go back to official Windows 10 wallpapers which comes with Windows 10 but I can't find them in Settings>Personalization>Background. Regards, Avinash...
  8. Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?

Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?: Where/How can i get an HIGH DEFINITION Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper? I want one for wallpaperengine. *Huh 114205
  9. Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?

Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?: After Creator's Update, Windows 10 shows these new set of pictures along with some fun facts. Where can I get these images as wallpapers without the text? [img] 88509
  10. Where can i download - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511 update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i download - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511 update?: It is taking too long to update that new version. Can someone knows ISO or something, so I can download the offline update - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 51757