Windows 10: Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?

Discus and support Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seriously, I don't often play games and the only possible games I will play occassionally is basketball game and soccer game. $46 for the cheapest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tsw88, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?

Seriously, I don't often play games and the only possible games I will play occassionally is basketball game and soccer game.

$46 for the cheapest color of wireless xbox gamepad on Amazon is still a bit over budget for me. I'm not in the united states and after shipping cost it will be $56-$60 possibly

Any cheaper choices advised? models? where to buy online?

Only wireless will be considered

:)

Tsw88, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Pinkgm Win User

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?

Gamepad for lumia 730

I am using Lumia 730 from 2 months. I need a gamepad for asphalt 8, nova 3 like games. Suggest me some good gamepad.

ArghadipAdhikari, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad?

1. Where can I get cheap wireless gamepad? - Similar Threads - Where cheap wireless

2. Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where I can get windows 10 key for cheap?: I need to activate windows and I bought an online code for $15 then got a backup one and it didn’t work and I don’t want to go on some shady website to get it for cheap submitted by /u/NickTheRitzCracker [link] [comments]...
  3. The wireless gamepad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    The wireless gamepad not working: I have a wireless game controller. Hama urage vendetta 2. When I connect to my PC Ashrock b450m pro4 motherboard, the PC recognizes, says everything Ok, but when I try the test at gamepad settings, nothing happens. I think the pc recognize the usb stick, but the controller...
  4. Where to purchase an activation key (cheap)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase an activation key (cheap): I HAD a windows 7 PC and I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, however, I did not do an upgrade, but rather a fresh install. I thought that it would be okay, but no, I guess I can't just do a fresh install and expect it to work. Anyway, where can I purchase a Windows 10...
  5. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  6. Wireless gamepad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless gamepad not working: I recently purchased an easysmx ESM-9101 wireless gamepad to use with my laptop. Plugged it in yesterday and it was working fine, automatically installed drivers and worked great. Went to play today and it will not work. I have tried re-installing the driver but it does...
  7. Wireless gamepad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless gamepad not working: I have bought 2 wireless game controller. Hama urage vendetta 2 It works perfect with my laptop. Real plug and play. When I connect to my PC MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard, the PC recognizes, says everything Ok, but when I try the test at gamepad settings, nothing happens....
  8. Wondering where can I buy windows 10 for cheap Safely

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wondering where can I buy windows 10 for cheap Safely: submitted by /u/AsianKidTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez0hub/wondering_where_can_i_buy_windows_10_for_cheap/
  9. Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?: I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars? 138940
  10. where i can buy windows 10 for workstations cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where i can buy windows 10 for workstations cheap?: Hello where i can buy windows 10 for workstations chep? this is a 300-400 USD software.. i have not student licens I am not interested in pro og home. 123810