Windows 10: Where can I get Fortnite?

Discus and support Where can I get Fortnite? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JRAVEREZE, Jun 28, 2019.

1. JRAVEREZE Win User

Where can I get Fortnite?

how do u get fortnite

:)

JRAVEREZE, Jun 28, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jun 28, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

fortnite tabbing

Wolfie,

Zackary’s suggestion of using borderless windowed is great and just be what you needed. Be sure also that there are no windows that could try to gain focus on top of Fortnite.

Best of luck.

Ethan B., Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Where can I get Fortnite? - Similar Threads - Where Fortnite

2. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  3. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my pictures? Windows 10: I can't open try to open pictures some of them open, but the bulk of them show an empty folder. Can you help me?Also, the font on the menu at the top of display are so small and the titles on the tabs opened are also so small. I have trouble reading them. Is there a way to...
  4. Where are my pictures? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  6. Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...

Can’t see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open...: . I'm getting the 'this app not Microsoft verified' message so I have gone into Settings/Apps & can see that Advanced App Settings offers 'chose where to get apps'. But, when I open Advanced App there is no choose option, only Share, Aliases & Archive. Can anyone help please?...
  7. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  8. Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...: So I noticed about a day or two ago that when I play a different gamemode then try to play battle royale non of my controls work and it messes everything up so I have to always restore everything to default it’s really annoying I hope it’s a glitch and that I’m not the only...
  9. Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...

Is anyone else having the issue on Fortnite right now where your controller mapping gets...: So I noticed about a day or two ago that when I play a different gamemode then try to play battle royale non of my controls work and it messes everything up so I have to always restore everything to default it’s really annoying I hope it’s a glitch and that I’m not the only...
  10. Where is my fortnite starter pack?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where is my fortnite starter pack?: I just redeem a gift code of Fortnite Starter Pack and when I get on the game it doesn't show up. Where my gift are? I NEED IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-fortnite-starter-pack/a444be7d-af6c-4078-9897-8da763453a70

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get fortnite on windows phone