Windows 10: Where can I get Fortnite?

Discus and support Where can I get Fortnite? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JRAVEREZE, Jun 28, 2019.

1. JRAVEREZE Win User

Where can I get Fortnite?

how do u get fortnite

:)

JRAVEREZE, Jun 28, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jun 28, 2019
  3. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ethan B. Win User

fortnite tabbing

Wolfie,

Zackary’s suggestion of using borderless windowed is great and just be what you needed. Be sure also that there are no windows that could try to gain focus on top of Fortnite.

Best of luck.

Ethan B., Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Where can I get Fortnite? - Similar Threads - Where Fortnite

2. where can I find the latest pnp driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I find the latest pnp driver?: where can I find the latest pnp driver? My DELL LT does nto recognize my external second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-latest-pnp-driver/b8b6ebc1-d239-4769-9c9a-547b798a854d
  3. Where did my curser go?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where did my curser go?: When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I believe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-curser-go/5ee3da76-62c3-4173-9036-b68a084c7dfd
  4. Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?: I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars? 138940
  5. Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can I find a log file for the Windows Defender Offline scan?: I've run the Windows Defender Offline scan. It finishes, but I don't know what the result is. Does it produce a log file& where can I find it? I thought that I had found the answer in microsoft forums, but all links with the answers don't go anywhere...
  6. Forgot path/file where Windows 10 Pro back up is

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot path/file where Windows 10 Pro back up is: My HP Envy X360 laptop failed right before vacation and was repaired under warranty by HP. They wiped the hard drive during repair and are returning to me today. As I had backed up the computer the day before it failed, I have a back up of all my files and programs somewhere...
  7. Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD: Where do I find a listing (meaning) of the symbol meanings in CMD. 138771
  8. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?: I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months. I like to be able to see...
  9. where has gmail hidden its address book and why???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where has gmail hidden its address book and why???: I am getting sick and tired playing games called Try and Find Your Address Book as sponsored by Gmail. Why is it that so often I type in the person I wish to send an email to and there is no record of it (having sent hundreds of emails to them? Even asking WIN10 I don't...
  10. Where did the name for the top level folder in Windows 10 file Explorer come from?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did the name for the top level folder in Windows 10 file Explorer come from?: I just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. When I opened the File Explorer, I saw my full name used for the top-level folder under Desktop. I don't want that but I soon found that I couldn't rename it to something else. Then I scrolled down to Users in OS (C:)...