Windows 10: where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

Discus and support where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JA Dawson, Apr 13, 2024.

1. JA Dawson Win User

where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link.

:)

JA Dawson, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 13, 2024
  3. TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

1. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store - Similar Threads - where phone link

2. where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I get phone link app or your phone app,for windows 10 can't get it in MS store: I have tried all the ways recommended by websites to get phone link for windows 10.Updated my windows 10, but no joy.Can't get it in ms store either. Is there another way to download the app. Or I'm thinking maybe my laptop is incapatible with phone link....
  3. I CANNOT GET LINK TO WINDOWS APP TO LINK MY PHONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANNOT GET LINK TO WINDOWS APP TO LINK MY PHONE: I have been trying to do this for an HOUR!!This was just working the last few weeks and now after getting back home after vacation I cannot get it to link.I have tried restarting the computer, restarting the phone , turning on wifi off and on on the phone. i am constantly...
  4. I CANNOT GET LINK TO WINDOWS APP TO LINK MY PHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT GET LINK TO WINDOWS APP TO LINK MY PHONE: I have been trying to do this for an HOUR!!This was just working the last few weeks and now after getting back home after vacation I cannot get it to link.I have tried restarting the computer, restarting the phone , turning on wifi off and on on the phone. i am constantly...
  5. Cannot link phone through Your Phone app

Cannot link phone through Your Phone app: I have spent multiple hours attempting to connect my phone to my windows 10 pc. On my pc, the app says, "Please open Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows and sign in with email account". I have done that and the window hasn't advanced. On my phone it says, "Check your PC,...
  6. Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone

Cannot link Your Phone app to my Phone: For some reason with the latest Windows update my "Your Phone" app stopped working on my Desktop. However, I have no problem using it on my Surface. The setup is stuck at 60% and the final result is a blank screen. I've tried all the resolutions without success. I even...
  7. MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Keeps Updating "Your Phone" App: I noticed tonight that when I go to MS Store to check for downloads and updates it updates "Your Phone" but no update takes place. It goes through the motion of updating for about a second with the progress bar. I checked my Reliability History and no Your Phone update is...
  8. Linking Your phone app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking Your phone app: I'm trying to link my Android phone to my computer using the Your Phone app. It tells me to send a notification to my phone by clicking "send notification" on my computer but nothing ever comes through to my phone. I've done this over eight times. Please help!...
  9. DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS

DISCONNECT LINKED PHONE FROM YOUR PHONE APPS: Hi, my old phone is linked up with Your Phone apps in windows 10. I want to add another phone in this app but I can't disconnect my old phone from Your Phone apps. please help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance....
  10. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...