Windows 10: Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

Discus and support Where can I get printmanagement.msc file? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am missing printmanagement.msc I may have deleted it when trying to get my Canon TS6120 printer scanner to work. How do I get this file? From... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardBailey9, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

I am missing printmanagement.msc I may have deleted it when trying to get my Canon TS6120 printer scanner to work. How do I get this file? From Microsoft or from Canon?

:)

RichardBailey9, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Dec 8, 2019
  3. .msc files does not open in windows 10

Hi,

This error may occur if the file is missing or damaged. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Can you open .msc files on your computer before? If yes, are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried opening other files? If yes, are you experiencing the same error?
    • What is the result after running the System File Checker tool?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

.msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

yazan saleh, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

1. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file? - Similar Threads - Where printmanagement msc

2. Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?: I can't find any anywhere.- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-upcr2loader64/7dd1fae3-ba43-422c-a92d-d54d2a8c157a
  3. Where can I get free SVG file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get free SVG file?: Hi, I need to test my machine Cricut on my windows computer, I need free SVG files for cut, anyone can recommend the site for downloading SVG cut? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-free-svg-file/9bda188a-9a06-48f4-8ce8-ac2959e90e49
  4. Where can I get free SVG file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get free SVG file?: Hi, I need to test my machine Cricut on my windows computer, I need free SVG files for cut, anyone can recommend the site for downloading SVG cut? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-free-svg-file/9bda188a-9a06-48f4-8ce8-ac2959e90e49
  5. Where can I get free SVG file?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  7. where to get these files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where to get these files?: does anyone know where to get the latest version of these files here..... my old ones are corrupt so i want to manually change them. watchdog.sys nvlddmkm.sys dxgmms2.sys...
  8. printmanagement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printmanagement: my print management is missing from the administrative tools of my windows 10 computer and not link following how to pull it up is helpful. i have tried using the command prompt to find it but it tells me no such file is found on the computer how can this be fix?...
  9. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226