Windows 10: Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

Discus and support Where Can I Get Sound Themes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I found the official page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768/desktop-themes-featured " With custom sounds " I'm only interested in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gabenika, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

/u/gabenika, Jan 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 find sound themes

Hi Mary,

To resolve your issue, follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Under PERSONALIZATION, click Themes.
    • Click Theme settings.
    • Click Sounds.
    • Under Sound Scheme, select on the drop down the sound you would like to use.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jan 31, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Where Can I Get Sound Themes? :p

cadaveca, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

1. Where Can I Get Sound Themes? - Similar Threads - Where Sound Themes

2. Where can i get a free computer at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i get a free computer at: Do your company still have free computer for students? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-free-computer-at/8dc90b3c-b933-498b-afae-4a9b981f048d
  3. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  4. Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?: Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? It's supposed to be in Windows\System 32, and I've downloaded and installed BOTH vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x64.exe for 2015-2019, and the file is still missing. I've seen hundreds of people complaining about it. What did you DO...
  5. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab: Good afternoon, The Download button found under the Fix it for me section in the Microsoft article for how to clean corrupt Silverlight install is no longer working. When I click the button, I get a "404 Not Found" error. Silverlight is still supported, so I'm not sure...
  6. Where did Sound themes go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where did Sound themes go?: Within all of my themes, I only have Windows Default as the sound theme. In C: Windows/ Media there are all the folders for the old themes pre-Windows10, such as Festival, Savanna, Garden, Heritage...but the folders are empty. Is there a way to have variety in sound themes...
  7. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?: I am missing printmanagement.msc I may have deleted it when trying to get my Canon TS6120 printer scanner to work. How do I get this file? From Microsoft or from Canon?...
  8. How to get THEME SOUNDS

How to get THEME SOUNDS: I wanted to get a bit different sounds unlike usual PCs, you know, so I just surfed through Microsoft Store but I found themes on themes, and I could not figure out which one of them has a SOUND THEME too. Can you please help?...
  9. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"
  10. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

Where Can I Get Sound Themes?: I found this Themes - Microsoft Windows but even though it says it includes sound themes I just see pictures. I do not want to clutter my PC up with pics and colors etc. I just want sound themes. I do not want to get a virus downloading from some strange non official site....