Windows 10: Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

Discus and support Where Can I Get Sound Themes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found this Themes - Microsoft Windows but even though it says it includes sound themes I just see pictures. I do not want to clutter my PC up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jem, May 17, 2016.

1. JEM
    Jem Win User

Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

I found this Themes - Microsoft Windows
    but even though it says it includes sound themes I just see pictures. I do not want to clutter my PC up with pics and colors etc. I just want sound themes. I do not want to get a virus downloading from some strange non official site. Please, where do I get sound themes only? I am on Windows 10.

:)

2. Where can i get FOTA Settings?

My mobile is nokia 5300 it supports FOTA but i don't know how to order FOTA settings from Nokia.com because i lost this settings in my phone.

Plz tell me the link.

jaiprasad54, May 17, 2016
  3. Where can i get FOTA Settings?

I can order internet,wap,mms,standard as well as advanced settings from nokia.com. I watch fota settings is in first page under advanced settings. But when i click that there is know option to order FOTA settings. If anybody know's then plz help me with
    the proper link.

jaiprasad54, May 17, 2016
  4. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

I have the same question. Under Sounds control panel I have only Windows Default and No Sound. Microsoft seems to have other picture themes to download at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14027 but no stand alone sound themes. I know there are lots of third party sound themes, but are there none from Microsoft or included with Windows 10?

cyberbiker, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 28, 2017
  6. I'm surprised Microsoft made it so cumbersome in 10. It was a step backwards.

cyberbiker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

1. Where Can I Get Sound Themes? - Similar Threads - Where Sound Themes

2. Where can i get a free computer at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can i get a free computer at: Do your company still have free computer for students? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-free-computer-at/8dc90b3c-b933-498b-afae-4a9b981f048d
  3. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  4. Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get a copy of silverlight.diagcab: Good afternoon, The Download button found under the Fix it for me section in the Microsoft article for how to clean corrupt Silverlight install is no longer working. When I click the button, I get a "404 Not Found" error. Silverlight is still supported, so I'm not sure...
  5. Where did Sound themes go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where did Sound themes go?: Within all of my themes, I only have Windows Default as the sound theme. In C: Windows/ Media there are all the folders for the old themes pre-Windows10, such as Festival, Savanna, Garden, Heritage...but the folders are empty. Is there a way to have variety in sound themes...
  6. Where Can I Get Sound Themes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where Can I Get Sound Themes?: I found the official page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768/desktop-themes-featured " With custom sounds " I'm only interested in changing the sounds, but I see the themes with personalized sounds are very few. Is there any other site where we can get themes...
  7. Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I get printmanagement.msc file?: I am missing printmanagement.msc I may have deleted it when trying to get my Canon TS6120 printer scanner to work. How do I get this file? From Microsoft or from Canon?...
  8. How to get THEME SOUNDS

How to get THEME SOUNDS: I wanted to get a bit different sounds unlike usual PCs, you know, so I just surfed through Microsoft Store but I found themes on themes, and I could not figure out which one of them has a SOUND THEME too. Can you please help?...
  9. How do I get sound themes back? Windows 10

How do I get sound themes back? Windows 10: Back in Windows 7 there were a couple of sound themes such as garden, zen etc. These changed the sound effects when you had, for example, an alert or message notification. The only method I know now to get more themes is to search for themes with sound on the web version but...
  10. Where can I get Fortnite?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get Fortnite?: how do u get fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-fortnite/7cec9b28-d70c-44b5-af44-9a2f27d4cbf2"