Windows 10: where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer

Discus and support where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; where do I get information on my HP ENV 5661 sears printer ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bigday, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Bigday Win User

where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer

where do I get information on my HP ENV 5661 sears printer ?

:)

Bigday, Oct 6, 2018
  2. brucepolk Win User

HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install

I suggest you to kindly update your printer driver of HP Envy 5530 from official hp printer site. While downloading printer driver select proper printer model. Then install it. If will really help you out to solve your problem. if you are still not able to get the solution then please contact to HP Printer Technical Support Experts at 1-888-924-5460

brucepolk, Oct 6, 2018
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    HP Envy 5530 scanner not working

Some tips:

• When trying to scan from a computer, what is displayed on the printer?

• Try making a copy of something from the printer itself. If that doesn't work, then the problem is with the printer itself. Contact HP Support for that. However, if it works, then it is a software issue.

• Does the support guide for your printer have any instructions on resetting the printer, such as unplugging it?

See this thread on the HP Support Forums:

HP Envy 5530 will not scan - HP Support Forum

aakkam22, Oct 6, 2018
  4. KaySand Win User

Windows 10 and HP Envy 5660 Printer

Recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I have HP Envy 5660 All-in-one Printer. I have not been able to connect this printer to my laptop on my home network since the upgrade. I can print on it from my desktop, phone, and ipad.

I have tried the following:

• Downloaded and redownloaded software and driver for printer
    • Checked compatibility with HP site, and says my printer is compatible
    • Downloaded driver for Windows 8.1 and installed it in compatibility mode as suggested
    • Troubleshooting printer many times to no avail
    Printer shows up in my home network in Control Panel, but says "not connected" or sometimes "offline". Have spent hours trying to resolve this issue. Is there a solution? Or do I need to go back to Windows 8, and wait until Windows 10 has the drivers I need.
    Is the problem with Windows 10 or with my HP printer? Very frustrated!!!!

KaySand, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. where can I get support for my hp ENVY 5661 printer - Similar Threads - where support ENVY

2. Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find my WPS Pin, for my Hp envy pro printer 6455 ?: Where can I find my WPS Pin for my HP Envy Pro Printer 6455 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-wps-pin-for-my-hp-envy-pro/04961bcd-c578-4ed1-b51b-1e93e511711b
  3. HP Envy Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy Printer: My HP printer is showing preparing to enter sleep mode and wont respond. How do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/ce691871-1005-45ad-940c-a9016057385e
  4. HP Envy 5540 printer

HP Envy 5540 printer: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  5. HP Envy 5600 printer

HP Envy 5600 printer: My printer wasn't printing Magenta per the report so I put in a new cartridge. It printed a few pages fine with the new cartridge and then it stopped printing Cyan. what is the problem?...
  6. HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER . WHERE TO PROGRAM PRINTING IN COLOR?

HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER . WHERE TO PROGRAM PRINTING IN COLOR?: My hp envy 4520 program will not allow me to elect printing in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4520-printer-where-to-program-printing-in/a5b762ed-527e-4777-9e27-057fbfc7b6f0
  7. HP Envy printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy printer: For some reason, suddenly I cannot print in colour from laptop, prints colour from pad but laptop, any suggestions. I have had printer for 2 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-printer/0216a0cd-41e3-4c93-8530-d98865600657
  8. I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.

I cannot not get my HP ENVY Printer 7640 to print.: I get an error message from Windows Function address caused a detection fault. I have tried all types of problem solving with no success....
  9. HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    HP Printer Offline Support +1-844-802-7535: Having the expert assistance and guidance to have a proper setup of the printer is very necessary. That is why we have made our HP printer customer support number +1-844-802-7535 toll-free and available 24x7 for your services so that you can get any of your queries resolved...
  10. Hp Envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Envy 5530 printer: Hi I had to get a new wireless router from Verizon fios. Today. Now can not get my wireless printer to connect to my windows 10 home 64bit I have tried to unplug the wireless router restart the computer but that does not work. The Blue wireless light keeps flashing. can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy 5530 doesnt work with windows 10 security upgrade