Windows 10: Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?

Discus and support Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After Creator's Update, Windows 10 shows these new set of pictures along with some fun facts. Where can I get these images as wallpapers without the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jj2016, Jul 8, 2017.

1. jj2016 Win User

Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen?

After Creator's Update, Windows 10 shows these new set of pictures along with some fun facts. Where can I get these images as wallpapers without the text?

Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen? [​IMG]

:)

jj2016, Jul 8, 2017
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Where can I find the lock screen wallpapers that change dynamically every time I log on ?

some are not pics, some are ... you can open in notepad and instantly tell Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen? :)

'Mike P, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Where can I find the lock screen wallpapers that change dynamically every time I log on ?

Exactly what I was looking for! But for some strange reason, after renaming a few to jpg's, none of the apps are able to open them. Wonder what's up with these. I guess they might not be actual pics in the first place itself.

indranil_zoso, Jul 8, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Probably, the easiest way would be to install Winaero Tweaker and use the 'Get Lock Screen Images' function.

Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 8, 2017
  5. jj2016 Win User
    Cool, thanks for that *Party

jj2016, Jul 8, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    It's not new for Creators, it's called Windows Spotlight and has been available as a lock screen choice for some time. This Tutorial explains it...

Find and Save Windows Spotlight Background Images in Windows 10

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Where can I get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen? - Similar Threads - Where wallpapers are

2. is their a way where i can have a countdown as a wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is their a way where i can have a countdown as a wallpaper?: For example a countdown till end of this month submitted by /u/medicalstudent18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lr767u/is_their_a_way_where_i_can_have_a_countdown_as_a/
  3. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  4. Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.

Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.: Where can i find the wallpaper which i've attached. Please i need wallpaper at least before you are releasing major update to windows. Please i love that wallpaper. Wallpaper...
  5. Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?

Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?: [ATTACH] looking for this one if anyone can help? https://i.redd.it/yok7htjgc8651.gif submitted by /u/Andr3w_95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd3v89/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_from_microsoft/
  6. Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?

Where can I find this wallpaper from Microsoft?: [ATTACH] Looking for this wallpaper if anyone can help? https://i.redd.it/2pc4o3jdf8651.gif submitted by /u/Andr3w_95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd41s9/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_from_microsoft/
  7. Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen

Login screen wallpaper different to lock screen: I just clean installed 1909 and the wallpaper for the initial login screen upon turning my PC on is different to the wallpaper I have personally set for my lock screen. I have this set but it does not apply to my login screen whereby it defaults back to a Windows 10...
  8. Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10

Where to get those wallpapers in login screen automatically selected by Windows 10: Hi, for Windows 10, when I turned on the computer, it presents different pictures as wallpapers. Could you please let me know where to get them?...
  9. Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?

Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?: Where/How can i get an HIGH DEFINITION Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper? I want one for wallpaperengine. *Huh 114205
  10. Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?

Login Screen Wallpapers Where are They?: I like the new wallpapers that show up on the login screen but where are they? I would like to set them as my background for my desktop. 56438

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where can i get the wallpapers that are shown at login screen windows 10

2. where can i get windows login screen wallpapers