Windows 10: Where can I get this?

Discus and support Where can I get this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Where can I get this?

Hi

I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font 'Biome Light' and 'Biome' to the project, but when I downloaded, it showed that I had Biome and Biome Light, but it was some other font. It said that the font wasn't installed. I just checked in Settings to know if those fonts were already installed. But it wasn't there. I then went to C:\Windows\Fonts and checked there. They were not there, too. I searched Microsoft Store for the fonts so I can install it. But it showed me some games instead. I googled and saw that there was a document from Microsoft Docs. I searched there for the download of the fonts, but came up empty.

Is there a genuine download link from Microsoft for the fonts? If so, kindly reply as I need it very much.

Regards

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Where can I get this?

1. Where can I get this? - Similar Threads - Where

2. Where to store .exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to store .exe files?: New to windows. When you download a small program that is just an .exe file and no installer, where do you put it? submitted by /u/rkruegs123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6keea/where_to_store_exe_files/
  3. Where do I download windows insider preview ISO from? My build is about to expire on 31...

Where do I download windows insider preview ISO from? My build is about to expire on 31...: submitted by /u/SkepticOnHGH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l611je/where_do_i_download_windows_insider_preview_iso/
  4. Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft update catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the...: Microsoft update <http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx> catalog for Windows 10 build 1909 only show AMD ARM or x86. Where are the intel x64 patches? When I look for critical updates examples KB4598229 or KB4598479 the package descriptor for the standalone...
  5. where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help

where to saved iPhone iTunes backup... Please help: Please help needed,.. is there a way to change the path of iTunes where your iPhone backup can be directed to a direct storage disk?... i.e from default local drive C: to a different Storage Drive with a free space. thanks! submitted by /u/georgio1990 [link] [comments]...
  6. WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCELERATION PACK for FSX in english? My old one is in spanish and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCELERATION PACK for FSX in english? My old one is in spanish and it...: WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCELERATION PACK IN english? My old one is in spanish and it won't install * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: WHERE CAN I GET AN ACCELERATION PACK IN english? My old one is in spanish and it won't install...
  7. Planning for HD Crash - Where is my Win10 License Key ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Planning for HD Crash - Where is my Win10 License Key ?: Hello folks - I recently had a hard drive crash on an old laptop that I use for fooling around with Linux. Not a big deal that the HD crashed. No data loss. But it did get me thinking because we all know the old adage; "it's not a question ofif your hard drive will crash,...
  8. where is my public lpv4

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is my public lpv4: I can't find my public lpv4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-public-lpv4/0918e5f3-dd57-40d6-81de-2e9957af9ccc
  9. Has anyone experience an issue where the external monitor will go black for a few seconds...

Has anyone experience an issue where the external monitor will go black for a few seconds...: The laptop monitor is fine but the external monitor will flicker/go black for a few seconds and then it goes back to being ok. Happens a few times a day. submitted by /u/darus214 [link] [comments]...
  10. Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy Windows 10 ARM?: I am trying to get a license for ARM-based Windows 10, to install in on M1 Macs. Does anybody know where to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-10-arm/ea1d1b2b-9e1b-4249-afd9-cde666a92314