Windows 10: Where can I get this?

Discus and support Where can I get this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Where can I get this?

Hi

I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font 'Biome Light' and 'Biome' to the project, but when I downloaded, it showed that I had Biome and Biome Light, but it was some other font. It said that the font wasn't installed. I just checked in Settings to know if those fonts were already installed. But it wasn't there. I then went to C:\Windows\Fonts and checked there. They were not there, too. I searched Microsoft Store for the fonts so I can install it. But it showed me some games instead. I googled and saw that there was a document from Microsoft Docs. I searched there for the download of the fonts, but came up empty.

Is there a genuine download link from Microsoft for the fonts? If so, kindly reply as I need it very much.

Regards

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Where can I get this?

1. Where can I get this? - Similar Threads - Where

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  5. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  6. Where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  7. Where new content is saved

Where new content is saved: Windows 11: If I am working out of a document and I want to save it under a different name in the same file that I had opened it from it is always taking me to save in OneDrive instead of the file I was working in. If I select "Save As" why is it not staying in the same file...
  8. Where is link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is link: Where is link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-link/7afe6b46-4add-496e-acff-4e3deb7e5fed
  9. Where is link

Where is link: Where is link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-link/7afe6b46-4add-496e-acff-4e3deb7e5fed
  10. I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a windows store. where can I get it?: I bought a gaming PC that has no "bloatware", including the windows store. Why doesn't Microsoft have a simple download to add this feature for users?...