Windows 10: Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?

Discus and support Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? It's supposed to be in Windows\System 32, and I've downloaded and installed BOTH vc_redist.x64.exe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SecretAjennMan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?

Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? It's supposed to be in Windows\System 32, and I've downloaded and installed BOTH vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x64.exe for 2015-2019, and the file is still missing. I've seen hundreds of people complaining about it. What did you DO Micro$oft?

:)

SecretAjennMan, Sep 18, 2020

2. vcruntime140_1.dll

Hello,

My computer keeps saying "vcruntime140_1.dll is missing from your system" anytime I try to run some programs or install new ones. How can I safely download and install it?

Thanks.

Henry.

HenryIheonye, Sep 18, 2020
  3. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Missing: where to get?

When trying to open app Creation Kit (for Bethesda's Skyrim SE computer game) ​I get error: "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Reinstalled app 3 times--but
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is still not on my Win10 machine, as per searches with FileExplorer.

Went to Microsoft.com to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (which apparently contains VCRUNTIME140_1.dll as default); but MS blocked download, as I already have the newer 2017 version of program (which is
    needed for Fallout 4 and FO4 CK, as well as other new games).

So I tried installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable, thinking it would provide
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll---but it does not.

How do I get VCRUNTIME140_1.dll? Using Google, there are internet ads from no less than FIVE 3rd party providers on the web offering to "help" with free downloads of this specific .dll--so it seems I'm not the only
    app user experiencing this problem. Google it, or use Edge, and see for yourself.

But I'd prefer to get this file from Microsoft if at all possible, unless there is a specific 3rd party provider you can recommend. Can you help me?

Just got same error "VCRUNTIME1040_1.dll not found" when trying to open app Mod Organizer 2, a popular app for modding Bethesda games.

NubbyShober, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

Dear Microsoft,

I need help from yours

Help me fix it error please Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? :(

This error has triggered me Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? :mad:

I've just downloaded an app, its name was DeSmuME ( an app that can help me play NDS games aka

Nintendo's games)

When I open it theres the error:

"The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

This might confusing you guys but please leave a comment that tell me how fix it, I'm not interested in Technology % Computers but tell how please Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? :(

Metal Kiddo, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll?

1. Where can I get vcruntime140_1.dll? - Similar Threads - Where vcruntime140_1 dll

2. How do I download VCRUNTIME140_1-dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download VCRUNTIME140_1-dll: How can I download VCRUNTIME 140_1.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-vcruntime1401-dll/d98ab0e8-225f-4802-ada1-b10cac0ed1b8
  3. How do I download VCRUNTIME140_1-dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download VCRUNTIME140_1-dll: How can I download VCRUNTIME 140_1.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-vcruntime1401-dll/d98ab0e8-225f-4802-ada1-b10cac0ed1b8
  4. VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL Issue: I have recently installed Death Stranding and have an error message concerning VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL not being found. I've been onto forums, support pages, uninstalled and reinstalled Visual C++ 2015-2019, uninstalled and reinstalled Death Stranding, downloaded and dropped...
  5. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll missing

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll missing: I'm trying to open some apps Melodyne and Adobe Animate, but everytime I try, it says 'The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.' I've looked online, and tried everything I could find, but the...
  6. Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: i get multiple errors trying to start up unreal engine and i get like 5 vcruntime140_1.dll errors ive tried redownloading Microsoft 2015 c++ but it says its already downloaded but i cant find it any where on my pc ive tried looking at my control panel and programs and...
  7. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: Hello, I got a game recently but when I launched it it said VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found or something along those lines. Maybe I have deleted something I shouldn't have when I was cleaning my PC before that. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. vcruntime140_1.dll

vcruntime140_1.dll: Hi Guys, How to resolve this. "The program can't start because vcruntime140_1.fll missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime1401dll/380f4c0f-f880-487f-aebe-97daf086f11f
  9. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: Dear Microsoft, I need help from yours Help me fix it error please : This error has triggered me >: I've just downloaded an app, its name was DeSmuME an app that can help me play NDS games aka Nintendo's games When I open it theres the error: "The code execution...
  10. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Missing: where to get?

VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Missing: where to get?: When trying to open app Creation Kit for Bethesda's Skyrim SE computer game I get error: "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Reinstalled app 3 times--butVCRUNTIME140_1.dll is still not on my Win10 machine, as per searches with...