Windows 10: Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10

Discus and support Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to get WPS of my Router from Windows 10. I am trying to connect my laptop to Toshiba TV wirelessly. When I setup to do that by mirroring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed_104, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ahmed_104 Win User

Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10

I want to get WPS of my Router from Windows 10.

I am trying to connect my laptop to Toshiba TV wirelessly.

When I setup to do that by mirroring the message asking me to

input 8 digit WPS. How to get?

:)

Ahmed_104, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Isha Soni Win User

WPS on Windows 10

Hi,

WPS should connect directly when
    pressing the WPS button.

I would like to know;

• Do you see the router listed in the networks?
    • What happens when you chooses the router from the list of available networks?
    • Does it prompt for a password?
    Please reply with these information to understand the issue and help you better. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Where can I get WPS of Router from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Where WPS Router

2. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  3. Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I get Windows 10 and a Key online?: I dont want Win11The M$ site is useless and keeps pointing me to Win11 even in links to Win10 upgrades. Is there a legitimate place to download Win10 and get a real Key? I know this is a scammer-minefield topic so I would like to ask here first.I dont want Win11While I am at...
  4. Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get the "Windows 10 User Guide"?: "Windows 10 User Guide" The manual that should have come with the defective software. TrustedInstaller can only be trusted for one thing - to completely ransack, reorganize, reboot to death, and exercise control over YOUR computer, from deep inside, through the shadowy...
  5. Where can I get a Windows 10 AMD download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I get a Windows 10 AMD download?: I am trying to help a client install Windows 10 on a 'new' machine that doesn't have Windows on it. The machine cannot use an Intel image - it requires an ARM version. The client purchased a Windows 10 activation key, but we cannot find how to download a WIndows 10 version...
  6. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  7. Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer?: Where do I find the WPS pin# for the printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-wps-pin-for-the-printer/9b740203-aba2-4563-8057-d72f404b7733
  8. Where can i turn off DLNA on router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can i turn off DLNA on router?: Hi Everything connected to the network is showing as a media devices, i read that i need to disable DLNA. I have turned it off through my control panel on the computer but i can't find where to turn it off on the router. I have a TPlink archer vr600. Thank you [img] 144406
  9. Where can I get Windows 10 1703 from ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I get Windows 10 1703 from ?: I have some problems on w10 1709 , unfortunately , i dont have a restore point , so, where can i find the version 1703? Maybe on this site ( windowsiso.net ) ?...
  10. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?: Is there any kind of forum or similar support available for WPS Office? I am finding WPS's own support much too slow. My current problem, just in case anyone has an insight, is that on one particular Writer document I cannot set the after-paragraph spacing for any style to...