Windows 10: Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?

Discus and support Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there still someone managing OneDrive though? Because I remember then about having a separate category in this forum. And I wanted to suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PianSa, Apr 18, 2020.

1. PianSa Win User

Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?

Is there still someone managing OneDrive though?

Because I remember then about having a separate category in this forum.

And I wanted to suggest something about pinning files.

:)

PianSa, Apr 18, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe?

1. Where can I make suggestion on OneDribe? - Similar Threads - Where suggestion OneDribe

2. My computer won’t start, please help suggest how I can make it work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t start, please help suggest how I can make it work?: I am to start my computer but the display is not showing , it’s an Hp laptop . The model is 15s - sq0032r.a. When I press the power button it boots and I can hear the system run, however the display is not showing. Please help ?Thank you...
  3. My computer won’t start, please help suggest how I can make it work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t start, please help suggest how I can make it work?: I am to start my computer but the display is not showing , it’s an Hp laptop . The model is 15s - sq0032r.a. When I press the power button it boots and I can hear the system run, however the display is not showing. Please help ?Thank you...
  4. My computer won’t start, please help suggest how I can make it work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can anyone suggest the solution?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone suggest the solution?: Please Solve This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-suggest-the-solution/2711659a-21fc-4ea6-9d3e-b9e704f8ee40
  6. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  7. Where to make feature suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to make feature suggestions?: I didn't find a uservoice for the Windows 10 Mail app. My wish is for an automatic selection of language when typing an email, same as in Outlook (Office 365). That's a great feature that saves a lot of time and correcting auto-correct mistakes. Is there a way to suggest...
  8. How can I make List view my default. I tried all the suggestions made by others on this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make List view my default. I tried all the suggestions made by others on this...: I have to switch Detail view to List view every time I open a folder - which is many times an hour. Arg. Not liking Windows 10. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried the suggestions to earlier responses when others have asked this questions. Where is the MS solution to...
  9. I want to make Windows 10 leaner, suggestions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I want to make Windows 10 leaner, suggestions?: After some research I made some custom changes to Windows 10x64 that I describe below using the Policy Editor. Any other suggested customizations? Thanks How to Prevent Windows 10 From Automatically Downloading Updates How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10’s Anniversary...
  10. Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to suggest suggestions to Microsoft: Is there a place to send suggestions to Microsoft. I'm fairly certain that out of the millions of emails (I think) they get, they'll be sure to read mine. Please advise. Thanks! 13784