Windows 10: Where can I retrieve my product ID?

Discus and support Where can I retrieve my product ID? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a subscription to MS Office that renews each year. I need to wipe my computer. I have a virus. But i will need to reinstall all apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BethWeis, Aug 7, 2020.

1. BethWeis Win User

Where can I retrieve my product ID?

I purchased a subscription to MS Office that renews each year. I need to wipe my computer. I have a virus. But i will need to reinstall all apps. Where can I retrieve my 25 digit ID?

Thanks.

:)

BethWeis, Aug 7, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 7, 2020
  3. tengeezer Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Cheers, will check it out.

tengeezer, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Where can I retrieve my product ID?

How to retrieve my product key?

Hi,

my name Loren I lost my hard disk to motor failure. I can not retrieve my product for windows 10. Any way you know of to retrieve my product key?

Loren K.Olson Jr., Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Where can I retrieve my product ID?

1. Where can I retrieve my product ID? - Similar Threads - Where retrieve product

2. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  3. Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I retrieve windows 7 product key with product ID?: Hi ,I had a very old laptop which had windows 7 Ultimate system, I forgot to save the product key from my windows 7 and installed windows 10 Pro downloaded from Microsoft website but I still have my product ID from windows 7 ultimate. Is there a way I can retrieve the product...
  4. How to retrieve Windows product key when i have product ID only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve Windows product key when i have product ID only: Am using Lenovo PC but i cant activate windows since i misplaced Product key. I only have Product ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-windows-product-key-when-i-have/d1512b3a-e5b8-42b2-a2a6-f6e82cb5bccf
  5. How to retrieve Windows product key when i have product ID only

How to retrieve Windows product key when i have product ID only: Am using Lenovo PC but i cant activate windows since i misplaced Product key. I only have Product ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-windows-product-key-when-i-have/d1512b3a-e5b8-42b2-a2a6-f6e82cb5bccf
  6. where can I find my product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I find my product code: I bought my laptop some time ago and need to update win 8.1 to win 10 but I need the product code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-product-code/272425cc-8b93-42a0-a3cf-07b9b82e5fbf
  7. where can I find my product code

where can I find my product code: I bought my laptop some time ago and need to update win 8.1 to win 10 but I need the product code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-product-code/272425cc-8b93-42a0-a3cf-07b9b82e5fbf
  8. How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i retrieve my windows 10 product id if i lost it while switching my pc.: Hai guys, i tried to upgrade my pc by installing a new ram and motherboard.I hadn't backedup my data and so lost my windows 10.Then i tried reinstalling my pc with new windows,but it wont activate.I dont know my product key since it was in my digital licience.But even with my...
  9. How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?: Hello, I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc. However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without getting the product id. How do I retrieve my product key so I can use it to activate my windows 10 in another pc? Luckily, I...
  10. where can i find my product key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can i find my product key?: Hello, I'm a HP pc user. using windows 10. I want to personalize my background of my pc but i can't because i didn't activate my windows. to activate windows, it said that need 25 digits product key. where can i find that product key? Help me, thanks....