Windows 10: Where can I see my UISB drives

Discus and support Where can I see my UISB drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to see my usb ports, now I can't Where have they gone, and how can I see them again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rick Jalonack, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Where can I see my UISB drives

I used to be able to see my usb ports, now I can't Where have they gone, and how can I see them again?

:)

Rick Jalonack, Jun 29, 2021
  2. little cat, Jun 29, 2021
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

Where can I see my UISB drives

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Where can I see my UISB drives [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

Where can I see my UISB drives

1. Where can I see my UISB drives - Similar Threads - Where UISB drives

2. Where I can see seconds? exact time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can see seconds? exact time: Where I can see seconds? exact time.It's regression - in Windows 10 after clicking on clock there were seconds. not anymore.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-see-seconds-exact-time/6da253d3-9518-4382-99de-f8f9d0858c97
  3. Where I can see seconds? exact time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where I can see seconds? exact time: Where I can see seconds? exact time.It's regression - in Windows 10 after clicking on clock there were seconds. not anymore.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-see-seconds-exact-time/6da253d3-9518-4382-99de-f8f9d0858c97
  4. where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my...: where i can see if i got a new ssd or hdd to take out the hard drive i take out or my brother or even if its working or updated not updates i downloaded trojan and even if i cloned the disk its ruined too or if i use only c the d would be good or if i use d it would not be...
  5. Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?: submitted by /u/nipunjamewar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fstzko/where_can_i_see_windows_10_patch_notes/
  6. Where can I see my digital license key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I see my digital license key?: Hello, I have multiple Windows 10 product keys that I've bought but I have no way of knowing which ones I've used previously on different computers. If possible, I'd like to be able to see the original retail product key that I used to activate my copy of Windows so I don't...
  7. where do i see my printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where do i see my printers.: How do I view my printers and scanners. Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-see-my-printers/967d0dec-f6d8-4746-8d65-ad45b295b918
  8. where are all my photos I can see as screen savers but not in my pictures folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where are all my photos I can see as screen savers but not in my pictures folder?: I am using Windows 10 and cannot locate photos that I can see only as screen savers. Is there a hidden folder for them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-all-my-photos-i-can-see-as-screen-savers/e9dbc105-df4b-4fa7-b29f-e4c6c9b99fe4"
  9. Where will i see my skip files?

Where will i see my skip files?: Hi, i am using windows 10. I was trying to move some files from my desk top to a document folder. However, when it was prompting whether i replace, skip or cancel, i accidentally clicked “skip” :( where will i see or folders will i see the documents i skipped? thank you...
  10. Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?

Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?: I know where to see the connection, but need to get the password for my new phone. It was written down, but that is lost. Any clues would be great. Thanks...