Windows 10: Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

Discus and support Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/nipunjamewar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fstzko/where_can_i_see_windows_10_patch_notes/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nipunjamewar, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

/u/nipunjamewar, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Robert11 Win User

Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes?

1. Where can I see Windows 10 patch notes? - Similar Threads - Where patch notes

2. Where I can see seconds? exact time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where I can see seconds? exact time: Where I can see seconds? exact time.It's regression - in Windows 10 after clicking on clock there were seconds. not anymore.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-see-seconds-exact-time/6da253d3-9518-4382-99de-f8f9d0858c97
  3. Where I can see seconds? exact time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where I can see seconds? exact time: Where I can see seconds? exact time.It's regression - in Windows 10 after clicking on clock there were seconds. not anymore.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-see-seconds-exact-time/6da253d3-9518-4382-99de-f8f9d0858c97
  4. Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...

Where can I find a list of HotFixes and patches that are included in a Cumulative Update or...: My management wants a full list of patches and hotfixes in our current SCCM SUG. The individual patches in there are easy, but they also want a breakdown of what hidden in the Cumulative Updates and Rollup packages. Does anyone know how to access such a list?...
  5. Where can I see my UISB drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I see my UISB drives: I used to be able to see my usb ports, now I can't Where have they gone, and how can I see them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-see-my-uisb-drives/9625a5fd-2bb3-4af2-aef3-08579ce5f80b
  6. Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...

Can't see a One Note notebook in Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in other One Note...: Hi, I cannot see a One Note notebook in my Windows 10 One Note app but I can see it in: One Drive web version of One Note ios version of One Note I did change the name of the notebook within One Drive. All the other versions see it except for Windows 10 app. I have...
  7. Where are Oct2020 patch offerings

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are Oct2020 patch offerings: I last applied patch from Sept on 5 Oct. w/ no issues. WU last checked 13Oct at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time so I understand it was before MSFT was awake and sending them out but my PC hasn't even checked since then. Any idea's about why? I use group policy to notify but do not dl...
  8. Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where are patch notes for MS STORE updates?: General question, where can I find patch notes to any application that is updated via the MS STORE.. having trouble tracking what's new with the dozens of updates I get weekly submitted by /u/nickwithtea93 [link] [comments]...
  9. Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I see my WiFi password in Windows?: I know where to see the connection, but need to get the password for my new phone. It was written down, but that is lost. Any clues would be great. Thanks...
  10. How to get properties window to open where I can see it...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get properties window to open where I can see it...: Windows 10 is opening the properties pop up window in the back of the file or files I have open... Is there a setting to change it to where it pops up in front or on the foreground not the background... All the other files seem to open in the foreground except the...