Windows 10: where can i sign up to beta test 10

Discus and support where can i sign up to beta test 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by njnitehawk, Jan 11, 2015.

1. where can i sign up to beta test 10

hey

I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10

prev. tested mill
    xp

was out of the loop for 8

do not want to be left out of 10

:)

njnitehawk, Jan 11, 2015
  2. D0ugi3D Win User

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

I have a samsung focus and would love to beta test mango if i can.

D0ugi3D, Jan 11, 2015
  3. tpitman Win User
    I need Beta Testers for my App - Math Gardener II

I signed up and put my game up there for beta test right after your post. So far I have not gotten anyone to beta test it. Not sure why.

tpitman, Jan 11, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

where can i sign up to beta test 10

z3r010, Jan 11, 2015
  5. thanks i am on it awesome

njnitehawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where can i sign up to beta test 10

1. where can i sign up to beta test 10 - Similar Threads - where sign beta

2. Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard: I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish characters I switch to the spanish keyboard layout in software. I was just wondering where the symbol is as in the Spanish layout...
  3. where can i get ielts tests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i get ielts tests: where can i get free ielts material https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/where-can-i-get-ielts-tests/18a1c1e0-0fd4-46ff-bbcf-6f6ff178e0f1
  4. Where is Sign-in Screen setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is Sign-in Screen setting?: I Simply want to know how to have a different Lock-Screen picture than my Sign-in Screen. Easy Peasy But I must be Thick. Take care All, MardyGrub....
  5. where can i get the protection for viruses.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where can i get the protection for viruses.: where can i get the protection for viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_updating-windows_other/where-can-i-get-the-protection-for-viruses/768212df-268b-4a0e-8758-8b90bc48f82e
  6. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing: Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central. We’ve...
  7. where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can i find the right drivers for my systems set up: I have a Toshiba L355 Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile cpu with a Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series chipset gpu running on windows 10 and I cannot find the drivers for my laptop anywhere on the net all I can find are the drivers for the same gpu with either an Intel Celeron or an Intel Core...
  8. Can I at least pick up where I left off??

Can I at least pick up where I left off??: I've tried at least a half dozen times over two days to upgrade w 7 pro to ten. Each time stopping at a different place. Only one descriptive message to uninstall Acronis. Following that advice and the install went all the way to 47 percent before going to bed. Woke up to...
  9. Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date)

Where can I get an ISO file of Windows 10 (up to date): I installed Windows 10 over Windows 7. Results workable but a few things a repair install might help. I'd like to get an ISO of windows which contains the anniversary updat (at least). Thank you. 72720
  10. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...