Windows 10: where can i sign up to beta test 10

Discus and support where can i sign up to beta test 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by njnitehawk, Jan 11, 2015.

1. where can i sign up to beta test 10

hey

I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10

prev. tested mill
    xp

was out of the loop for 8

do not want to be left out of 10

:)

njnitehawk, Jan 11, 2015
  2. D0ugi3D Win User

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

I have a samsung focus and would love to beta test mango if i can.

D0ugi3D, Jan 11, 2015
  3. tpitman Win User
    I need Beta Testers for my App - Math Gardener II

I signed up and put my game up there for beta test right after your post. So far I have not gotten anyone to beta test it. Not sure why.

tpitman, Jan 11, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

where can i sign up to beta test 10

z3r010, Jan 11, 2015
  5. thanks i am on it awesome

njnitehawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where can i sign up to beta test 10

1. where can i sign up to beta test 10 - Similar Threads - where sign beta

2. Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana "BETA" WON'T sign in: Hi Everyone, Help me out, Cortana WON'T sign in hence I CAN'T use it. How do I solve the issue? Here is a screenshot of my cortana [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-beta-wont-sign-in/2ba41fa4-9c7c-429a-b29d-cd3fa354a792
  3. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reistalling minecraft after testing beta: I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and it will not get rid of my worlds. Turns out they were wrong. I lost my building world that i spent a lot of time on when i...
  4. You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge: Google Earth has been available on desktop for over two years now, and if you want to run the platform in a browser, you’ve to use Google’s Chrome. Other browsers including Chromium Edge and Opera aren’t supported because Google built Earth using Chrome-only technology....
  5. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in: Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to try out the new Xbox Game Pass, got everything all downloaded and ready, but when I go to sign into my account, it does...
  6. I can not activate windows 10, beta tester

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can not activate windows 10, beta tester: Hi, I have used windows 10 as a beta tester for a while (I had windows 8 or similar before). I have bought the computer with a valid licence (but I can not find any key on the box itself). Now it asks me to put in a code but I neither have a digital or physical code....
  7. BattlEye- Test signing not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BattlEye- Test signing not supported: I cant play my video game! Its says that test signing is not supported but when i open bcdedit in cmd it says that test signing is Off/No. What can i do? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. where can i get ielts tests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can i get ielts tests: where can i get free ielts material https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/where-can-i-get-ielts-tests/18a1c1e0-0fd4-46ff-bbcf-6f6ff178e0f1
  9. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing: Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central. We’ve...
  10. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...