where can i sign up to beta test 10

Discus and support where can i sign up to beta test 10 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; hey I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10 prev. tested mill xp 7 was out of the loop for 8 do not want to be left out of 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by njnitehawk, Jan 12, 2015.

1. njnitehawk Win User

hey

I was wondering how to go about beta testing 10

prev. tested mill
    xp

was out of the loop for 8

do not want to be left out of 10

:)

njnitehawk, Jan 12, 2015
  2. D0ugi3D Win User

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

Is there a way to sign up for the Mango update beta test ?

I have a samsung focus and would love to beta test mango if i can.

D0ugi3D, Jan 12, 2015
  3. tpitman Win User
    I need Beta Testers for my App - Math Gardener II

I signed up and put my game up there for beta test right after your post. So far I have not gotten anyone to beta test it. Not sure why.

tpitman, Jan 12, 2015
  4. z3r010 Win User

z3r010, Jan 12, 2015
  5. njnitehawk Win User
    thanks i am on it awesome

njnitehawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

where can i sign up to beta test 10 - Similar Threads - where sign beta

1. Where is EXIF data stored in an image file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is EXIF data stored in an image file?: Hello, There is often metadata stored with image files that are produced by digital cameras, things like camera model, GPS information, aperture size, whether the flash was on, etc. Where is this info stored? Is it in a header at the front of the file or a footer at the...
  2. Where to find those sections

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to find those sections: Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet.
  3. Where should I install microphone?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where should I install microphone?: I went to set up Skype on my laptop and it says "No device found" for microphone. Neither is there anything under Control Panel > Sound - it says no audio devices are installed. [img] I did a clean install recently and there is nothing missing in device manager (no...
  4. Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I find the specific driver I want to restore internet speed?: We have 2 laptops with the same specifications as shown in my profile (Dell Inspiron). We recently had an issue with very slow internet, and having had the problem before I was able to fix it on one laptop by changing a setting on the Dell Wireless network adapter...
  5. Where the heck is windows backup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where the heck is windows backup?: where the heck is windows backup. I have Win 10 Home and cant find it? 111809
  6. KB3125574 or the SP 2 for Windows 7 where is the KB article?

in Windows 10 Support
    KB3125574 or the SP 2 for Windows 7 where is the KB article?: Hello, Windows 7 SP1 clean install I want to install KB3125574, the 'Convenience rollup update for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1' Where is the KB article to follow the prerequisites? Can I have more instructions about installing the KB3125574 on Windows 7...
  7. Where get lowest priced windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where get lowest priced windows 10 key?: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) Where can I buy the lowest priced legal key which will activate windows 10 after installing from the iso? Thank you. 111570
where can i sign up to beta test 10 solved