Windows 10: Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

Discus and support Where can I use my Case Number from previous support? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an issue activating windows, and the guy I was talking with told me to use this Case Number once the issue came back up and I'd have windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xXStarVXx, Feb 1, 2019.

1. xXStarVXx Win User

Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

I have an issue activating windows, and the guy I was talking with told me to use this Case Number once the issue came back up and I'd have windows activated by an Agent.

I'd prefer to use a Live Chat session like before. It's much easier and faster.

:)

xXStarVXx, Feb 1, 2019

2. Tech support Case Number

I was in a chat secession with Microsoft Support/Digital River India

They could not help me but was told there is a solution and to contact

microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/contact/

They gave me a case number so that Microsoft would know how to help based on what transpired in my chat support experience.

However is nothing specific at the above URL that I can leave the case number with to get the support I need.

What am I missing here?

How do I get in contact with Microsoft to follow up on my case?

SOLUTION Found under Setting/region not set to US the country where my card is issued from

ChiriquiPanama, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

1. Where can I use my Case Number from previous support? - Similar Threads - Where Case Number

2. How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...: I do not even know how I was abe to get a chat. I was given a case number in case support did not work. Well, it did not!!! Is it impossible to reach a microsoft person or microsoft chat/...
  3. How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a microsoft person? I was given a case number in case support did not...: I do not even know how I was abe to get a chat. I was given a case number in case support did not work. Well, it did not!!! Is it impossible to reach a microsoft person or microsoft chat/...
  4. how do I look up status of a support case number

how do I look up status of a support case number: how do I look up status of a support case number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-look-up-status-of-a-support-case-number/fd2256f4-d485-4e78-ac96-1b8bc6c639ad
  5. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  6. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  7. I have a case number for support,

8. How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions: This issue was addressed back in 2019 very quickly For awhile, when I was rearranging Desktop Icons, a White line don't know what it is called would follow the moving icon to where it was to go. This White line recently stopped showing up with the moving Icon. Does...
  9. Case number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Case number: Hi, I called microsoft support, they said I need to give a case number. I am in a que right now, on my phone, and wondered if I am giving this code to the person I get trasferred to, or simply write it on the phonekeyboard. I am not sure what category a case number...
  10. I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a case number from support - they hung up on me telling me there is no support for...: We are Office365 Enterprise account subscribers. But my machine is a personal machine. After being on hold and transferred and hung up on is this what MSFT offers? No support other than $85 a hour for Windows support? If I sent you a bill for my time wasted it would be more...