Windows 10: Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

Discus and support Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where's the Homegroup wizard. Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark in Calif, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Mark in Calif Win User

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

Where's the Homegroup wizard.
    Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my laptop.
    Is there a app to download?

What going on?

:)

Mark in Calif, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Cristian_25H Win User
    HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Nov 8, 2018
  4. alilpup13 Win User

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... - Similar Threads - Where did Homegroup

2. HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3"

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy 360 2-in-1 13.3": Just purchased this laptop few days ago and it seems that it tends to become hot even though I just use it for few minutes. Just wondering how I can enable the 'Fan' to be always on if there's a way of doing it. Thanks!...
  3. where did the battery icon go?

where did the battery icon go?: where did the battery life icon go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-the-battery-icon-go/cdfe66f4-e4b2-426e-b8e1-208ffb4f1679
  4. HP Envy Recline disk 1

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy Recline disk 1: When I look into disk management , I see two disks. Disk 0 which has the OS and other partitions (total 1TB) Disk 1 is 14.91 GB allocated Primary However File explorer only shows the drives in disk 0 , does not show disk 1 Does this mean that I actually have another Disk...
  5. Where did Outlook Express go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did Outlook Express go?: Windows 10 updated, now outlook express won't work. Solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/where-did-outlook-express-go/ac55264b-ef8b-4819-8190-94012626b471
  6. Where did my backgrounds go?

Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  7. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  8. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705
  9. I finally did a clean installed of Windows 10 on my HP ENVY laptop

I finally did a clean installed of Windows 10 on my HP ENVY laptop: I have a HP ENVY Touchsmart Sleek book laptop. Model M6-K125dx which had Windows 8.1 OEM version installed. I do not have any DVD drive so everything must be by USB at the moment. I cleaned out most of all thejunk and made copies of my data on the HD prior to updating to...
  10. Where did my files go?

Where did my files go?: Just updated to a new windows 10 build using the dvd. Installed using the keep personal files option. The complete opposite seems to have happened! My program files folder is still there. I have a windows.old folder. And a new e: but wherever I look the users folders,...