Windows 10: Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

Discus and support Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where's the Homegroup wizard. Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark in Calif, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

Where's the Homegroup wizard.
    Control panel doesn't have a homegroup anything. Instructions and tutorials from microsoft don't match Windows 10 on my laptop.
    Is there a app to download?

What going on?

:)

Mark in Calif, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Nov 8, 2018
  3. HP ENVY m4 Windows 8 Laptop Available for Pre-Order

Officially announced one month ago, the Windows 8-running ENVY m4 14-inch laptop from HP can now be found on pre-order, priced at $829.99. The m4 is 1.1 inches thick and features an LED-backlit (1366 x 768) display, a 2.2 GHz Core i7-3632QM processor, Intel HD graphics, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a DVD writer.

HP's notebook also has a media card reader, an HD webcam, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports, stereo speakers and a subwoofer, Beats Audio, an HDMI output, and a 6-cell battery. The ENVY m4 is listed here.

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... hp_envy_m4_01_thm.jpg

Source: Laptoping

Cristian_25H, Nov 8, 2018
  4. alilpup13 Win User

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...

1. Where did Homegroup go? I have a HP Envy, paided $1,200 and Windows 10 doesn't seem to have... - Similar Threads - Where did Homegroup

2. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  3. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.: I paid for an upgrade to windows 10 and didn't get it !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-windows-10-and-dont-have-it/4851e9dc-84b3-4449-a9cf-a13279087aed
  4. I have paid for windows 10 and don't have it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Where did Windows 7 go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did Windows 7 go?: Hello! I went to download Windows 7, but the download webpage is not there, im just redirected to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-7 What happened to Windows 7? and can I still download it? I know that the support ended a while ago, but it was still...
  6. I have a HP Envy 5000 printer driver unavailable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a HP Envy 5000 printer driver unavailable: I have used the printer previously but is now saying driver is not available. Why is that? And what do I need to do to rectify the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-envy-5000-printer-driver-unavailable/534556d3-edee-4805-9a85-c78678657326
  7. i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have a new HP ENVY 5055 printer: when I print a test page it works fine. but when I try to print excel document it does not print. any suggestions? thanks Franco Goodman https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-hp-envy-5055-printer/19c43510-403a-4578-ad14-f475fe2d0988
  8. Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?: For the life of me I cannot find the Homegroup in "Network" or anywhere. Why is this so difficult to find? All I want to do is share a picture for a new user that I just created so that hey can add that picture onto their profile when they sign in, I don't want to waste...
  9. where is homegroup windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is homegroup windows 10: I can't see anything for homegroup - I need to either change or remove password so I can connect with new laptop - any ideas? Running Windows 10...
  10. HP Envy Recline disk 1

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Envy Recline disk 1: When I look into disk management , I see two disks. Disk 0 which has the OS and other partitions (total 1TB) Disk 1 is 14.91 GB allocated Primary However File explorer only shows the drives in disk 0 , does not show disk 1 Does this mean that I actually have another Disk...