Windows 10: Where did my battery icon go?

Discus and support Where did my battery icon go? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the last two weeks, the little battery icon on my taskbar has been gone. I waited until I updated my computer to see if it was fixed in the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nickoli960, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Where did my battery icon go?

For the last two weeks, the little battery icon on my taskbar has been gone. I waited until I updated my computer to see if it was fixed in the new version. Unfortunately it was not. I looked up how to fix it and everything said to just turn it on in the taskbar settings, which makes sense. But when I actually go to turn it on, I can't. It's already turned on but it's grayed out so I can't interact with it. I don't really know what the problem is, what's happening, nor how to fix it. Does anyone know how to help or what I did?

:)

Nickoli960, Apr 30, 2019

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Where did my battery icon go?

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Where did my battery icon go?

1. Where did my battery icon go? - Similar Threads - Where did battery

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  5. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my icons go?: [ATTACH] I was moving my files to another place and when I accidentally clicked cancel at 99%..the icons don't show up for them but they function fine. Is there a fix? The other EXE files look like this too submitted by /u/markus378 [link] [comments]...
  6. Where did my res go?

Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  7. Where did all my app icons go?

Where did all my app icons go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quesadilla-bitchbitc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsxagp/where_did_all_my_app_icons_go/
  8. Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?: Years ago on deviantart there was an icon set for unix and windows systems called Retrofukation. There are tons of links to the icon set everywhere but the links are dead or you have to download the icons one at a time which will take a lot of time. Could someone help me find...
  9. where did the battery icon go?

where did the battery icon go?: where did the battery life icon go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-the-battery-icon-go/cdfe66f4-e4b2-426e-b8e1-208ffb4f1679
  10. Where did my backgrounds go?

Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...