Windows 10: Where did my curser go?

Discus and support Where did my curser go? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AshliNietschke, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Where did my curser go?

When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I believe.

:)

AshliNietschke, Aug 21, 2019

2. curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 21, 2019
  3. JLo1013 Win User
    Windows 10 curser placement

Within the last week or so (prior was fine), the curser doesn't line up with the icons in the start button. I know it's called something else, but I can't remember it. I have to move the curser down 2 places for it to highlight the one I want. Also, I
    don't have this problem within other applications such as my browser or within the list to the left, only the icons.

JLo1013, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Where did my curser go?

my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Where did my curser go?

1. Where did my curser go? - Similar Threads - Where did curser

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my gpu go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my gpu go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clasher212421 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uj3z1b/where_did_my_gpu_go/
  5. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  6. Where did my res go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  7. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  8. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  9. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705