Windows 10: Where did my curser go?

Discus and support Where did my curser go? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AshliNietschke, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Where did my curser go?

When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I believe.

:)

AshliNietschke, Aug 21, 2019

2. curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 21, 2019
  3. JLo1013 Win User
    Windows 10 curser placement

Within the last week or so (prior was fine), the curser doesn't line up with the icons in the start button. I know it's called something else, but I can't remember it. I have to move the curser down 2 places for it to highlight the one I want. Also, I
    don't have this problem within other applications such as my browser or within the list to the left, only the icons.

JLo1013, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Where did my curser go?

my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Where did my curser go?

1. Where did my curser go? - Similar Threads - Where did curser

2. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  3. where did mrt go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where did mrt go: I usually type mrt into the white bar and it opens up, not any more, also the big box that came up over white box is now empty, is there another way to bring up mrt, latest update done a few days ago - - - Updated - - - found start run, that works, I still don't know why my...
  4. Where did my Chrome bookmarks go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my Chrome bookmarks go?: The windows 10 update was just forcefully done on my computer and now I can't find my chrome bookmarks. Even after hitting cntrl+shift+b. The bookmarks.bak option doesn't seem to be working either. What gives? I wish Windows would not force updates on their users and screw...
  5. Where did my auto fill go to!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my auto fill go to!!: have lost my auto fill unable to find where it went because of updates, please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-my-auto-fill-go-to/7165d9ae-90de-420a-8ecf-fae7fc48b035
  6. Where did my sound go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where did my sound go?: Three times in the past month, there has been a white x on a red background where the speaker should be. If I click on it when that happens, I get sent to the troubleshooter. Each time, it finally told me to reinstall the driver. That worked. But why does it keep happening?...
  7. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  8. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  9. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705
  10. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my files go?: Just updated to a new windows 10 build using the dvd. Installed using the keep personal files option. The complete opposite seems to have happened! My program files folder is still there. I have a windows.old folder. And a new e: but wherever I look the users folders,...