Windows 10: Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go

Discus and support Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello guys so this day i startup my laptop then i saw the desktop have nothing so i research for my file and i see it in my account, so i thought i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IDONTNEEDANAME, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go

hello guys
    so this day i startup my laptop then i saw the desktop have nothing so i research for my file and i see it in my account, so i thought i will transfer it from my original account so then my laptop restart i then i saw nothing i tried to go to C:\Users\Temp To find because i put it there but i couldn't
    HELP ME PLEASE FAST IS YOU CAN!!!!*Sad

:)

IDONTNEEDANAME, Jun 24, 2016
  2. ConiGL Win User

Where oh where did my recycle bin go?

Uh oh. Well darn. I am stumped . If I find something else that doesn't involve registry editing I will sure post it here for you. Sorry it didn't work.

ConiGL, Jun 24, 2016
  3. eyore15 Win User
    Where oh where did my recycle bin go?

Thanks for helping

eyore15, Jun 24, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go

philc43, Jun 27, 2016
  5. They may be gone, as it is my understanding that a temporary profile is just that...temporary.

You may want to try something like Recuva.

DeaconFrost, Jun 27, 2016
  6. RolandJS Win User
    I'm wondering if end-user created a user profile named temp. End-user hopefully remembered that whatsoever profile is booted into is the profile that can be viewed. An admin-level acct can search for things via explorer.exe across all profiles [normally].

RolandJS, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go

1. Where did my files that i put in Temp Profile go - Similar Threads - Where did files

2. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. where did all my files go?

where did all my files go?: I am really angry with MS. Tomorrow I will sell all my shares in the company.It is outrageous what they are doing.I have attempted to turn off and disable onedrive because I do not want to back up my files on the onedrive cloud and I do not want to auto sync my files and I do...
  6. Where did the file go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  7. Where did the file go?

Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  8. Where did my EXE file go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my EXE file go?: Recently, I have been trying to take sprites from a game. I found some tutorials and was going to try them out. One of them suggested decompressing the EXE file for the game. Whenever I look for it, the file is not there. Here are the things I've tried: 1. Deleting the app...
  9. Where did my Files Go To?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my Files Go To?: I got a notification saying my OneDrive was full. Supposedly OneDrive has been syncing all my desktop files I didn't know this, thanks a ton Microsoft so I went into OneDrive and selected to stop backup of desktop files, well now all the files on my desktop are gone, and...
  10. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my files go?: Just updated to a new windows 10 build using the dvd. Installed using the keep personal files option. The complete opposite seems to have happened! My program files folder is still there. I have a windows.old folder. And a new e: but wherever I look the users folders,...