Windows 10: Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?

Discus and support Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to open the Games for Windows Live Marketplace it shows an error. Where are the purchases I made?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BisonFan9597, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?

When I try to open the Games for Windows Live Marketplace it shows an error. Where are the purchases I made?

:)

BisonFan9597, Sep 27, 2020

2. Suggestions for indie games for Xbox live marketplace

Hey guys! Im not sure if any of you remember, i havnt been on these forums forever. If this sparks your mind at all, i was the developer of that quake style FPS Engine.

My FPS Engine Thread!

Well, im back with more and more experience and wow have my skills gotten much better. Now, the reason why i am posting this is because im asking my fellow TPU users what kind of games do they want to see on the Xbox live indie game marketplace? Now that im done learning everything i can about programming and game dev, its time for me to take it to the next level and create a game. I've been doing 2d and 3d programming now for about 3 years. So do you guys have any ideas? Any genre suggestions?

My Ideas:

• Sandbox game(Like garrysmod, multiplayer)

• Zombie game(Nazi zombie kinda thing, multiplayer)

• Fort defense(1st person multiplayer fort defense)

• Space exploration and build game(Build ships flys to space, fight, mine, etc)
    Hope you guys can give me some suggestions... and thanks!

binsky3333, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Windows Marketplace lost purchase history and all my apps?

In addition to the suggestions provided by Jack and Mary Alice, I would suggest logging intohttp://billing.microsoft.com with the Live ID that you believe is associated with your Marketplace account.
    Any recent purchases will display under the billing history section. If no applications are listed, the wrong Live ID is likely being used for Marketplace sign-in. Alternately, it could be an issue with the billing account.

If applications are listed, check within the Shop Apps portion of the Marketplace websitehttp://marketplace.windowsphone.com, to confirm that the applications in question are still showing
    and available for purchase. If applications have beeen hidden or removed by the publisher (permanently or in preparation for an update), they will no be availble for re-download.

Otherwise, I suggest following Jack's recommendations for clearing the local device cache and performing a soft reset.

-Ronn

wpstore.guru, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?

Purchased Xbox Live games WILL NOT download!!

ok this is similar to many post's but it seems that the problem is getting worse.

Firstly, I am using a HTC 7 Trophy, I am connected via my home WiFi.. and I use my own xbox live gamertag details for purchases.

I first noticed problems when an update became available for HTC Hub, this update would not download.

After about a week or two an update was released for the xbox live game Flight Control (which I have fully purchased).. Once again this would not download. I posted the problem on here.

J WOODS who's profile is here>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com...jtvJYNskiIBdBpmExx7x5usQ1vr19dUVu8=&sp=forums

He posted this as an answer to the problem

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go? :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.
    Let us know if this works.

Best regards.

IT DOES NOT WORK...

Now, after following J Woods advice, Flight Control WILL NOT download at all. I am still connected via my WiFi...and every time I try to download the game it displays "Attention required. Press here." when I press on the message it then displays another
    message. syaing "Can't get this information at the moment. Check again in a little while."

But this is not the only problem of its type..

On December 26th 2010, I purchased Bejewled LIVE from the Xbox Live marketplace on the phone. Straight after purchasing I recieved the same error messages as I did with flight control. Even though I have not been able to download the game as of yet (despite
    many attempts)... Microsoft did not delay in STEALING MY MONEY...

I am getting very fed up of complaining and trying many different methods to try and get my game that I HAVE PAID FOR... But it seems that Microsoft couldn't care less.

They have not even acknowledged that they are aware of this problem or given any indication that they are going to fix it... But yet they are quite happy to take peoples money and refer you to the disclaimer at the bottom of every purchase which claims..
    "there are no refunds on this purchase"

Surely if they cannot provide me with the items I have paid for, then I am entitled to a refund. If anyone knows what I can do about this please reply. Because if this is not fixed soon I will be seeking legal action. Even Microsoft are not above the law,
    and charging me for something that they don't give me is a violation of consumer rights.

GizM0 The Great, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go?

1. Where did my Games for Windows Live Marketplace purchases go? - Similar Threads - Where did Games

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my gpu go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my gpu go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clasher212421 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uj3z1b/where_did_my_gpu_go/
  5. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  6. Where did my res go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  7. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  8. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  9. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705