Windows 10: Where did my icons go?

Discus and support Where did my icons go? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MisterDude465, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Where did my icons go?

Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitorsWhere did my icons go? [​IMG] Where did my icons go? 22e596a2-8d95-4284-be48-c5d13e047b6a?upload=true.png

:)

MisterDude465, Feb 28, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Where did my icons go?

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

Where did my icons go?

1. Where did my icons go? - Similar Threads - Where did icons

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my icons go?: [ATTACH] I was moving my files to another place and when I accidentally clicked cancel at 99%..the icons don't show up for them but they function fine. Is there a fix? The other EXE files look like this too submitted by /u/markus378 [link] [comments]...
  5. Where did my res go?

Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  6. Where did all my app icons go?

Where did all my app icons go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quesadilla-bitchbitc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsxagp/where_did_all_my_app_icons_go/
  7. Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?: Years ago on deviantart there was an icon set for unix and windows systems called Retrofukation. There are tons of links to the icon set everywhere but the links are dead or you have to download the icons one at a time which will take a lot of time. Could someone help me find...
  8. Where did my battery icon go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my battery icon go?: For the last two weeks, the little battery icon on my taskbar has been gone. I waited until I updated my computer to see if it was fixed in the new version. Unfortunately it was not. I looked up how to fix it and everything said to just turn it on in the taskbar settings,...
  9. where did the battery icon go?

where did the battery icon go?: where did the battery life icon go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-the-battery-icon-go/cdfe66f4-e4b2-426e-b8e1-208ffb4f1679
  10. Where did my backgrounds go?

Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...