Windows 10: where did my memory go?

Discus and support where did my memory go? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just filled up a flash drive with 23 gig of data and deleted the files. my C drive currently shows 9 gig of free space. Windows has been nagging me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rpb123, Jan 15, 2020.

1. rpb123 Win User

where did my memory go?

I just filled up a flash drive with 23 gig of data and deleted the files. my C drive currently shows 9 gig of free space. Windows has been nagging me to do updates for a long time , so Im sure some of the memory was allocated to doing updates. But would that have been 14 gig worth of stuff??

:)

rpb123, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 15, 2020
  4. where did my memory go?

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

where did my memory go?

1. where did my memory go? - Similar Threads - where did memory

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  5. Where did my res go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  6. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  7. Where is my memory going?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is my memory going?!: Hey, So I have 8 GB of ram installed on my computer. My problem is that when only having open a few tabs on Opera, and a few background apps like Discord, UTorrent and Spotify, I still use 80% of my memory, and my PC starts lagging. When I check my task manager, I can't see...
  8. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  9. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705