Windows 10: Where did my robux go?

Discus and support Where did my robux go? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there. Then, i realized that i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KaiSeers, May 12, 2020.

1. KaiSeers Win User

Where did my robux go?

Hello,

I have recently purchased robux from the microsoft store, but when I went to my account, the robux wasn't there.

Then, i realized that i was on the original roblox website, and there must've been a roblox from microsoft. Surely enough, there was. But, when i checked my balance again, there was still no robux. Then, i thought that the email i used to purchase the robux had to be the same email as the account email, so I went over to my profile, and changed my email. But, the robux STILL wasn't in my balance. My final thought was, i had to go onto the Xbox to find the robux. So, i made a completely new account, joined into the game, and there was no robux.

I spent around $50.00 worth or robux in the purchase, so could you please tell me an answer on where i can find my robux. If possible, if there was a way to refund robux, please let me know.

:)

KaiSeers, May 12, 2020
  2. maxadie Win User

Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, May 12, 2020
  3. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, May 12, 2020
  4. Where did my robux go?

Problems with robux purchase

I bought robux but It didnt add to my roblox account (Im playing on pc) can i not use it on pc?

ToryHouston, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Where did my robux go?

1. Where did my robux go? - Similar Threads - Where did robux

2. Where did my Bluetooth go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my Bluetooth go?: I dont have anything Bluetooth when I'm in my device manager at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-bluetooth-go/c73a03f7-6284-41b4-b5da-18c77484179e
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my gpu go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my gpu go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clasher212421 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uj3z1b/where_did_my_gpu_go/
  5. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  6. Where did my res go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my res go?: I updated my pc to find my res that I always use not there anymore submitted by /u/FoxGamzah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hraczj/where_did_my_res_go/
  7. Where Did My Sketchpad Go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where Did My Sketchpad Go?: I ran the latest windows update on my surface and it seems that the Windows Ink Workspace is broken. I only have two options, and the sketchpad app that I use very often at work with coworkers/clients is gone. Do I need to restore and update again? Is this a known bug? Is the...
  8. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...
  9. Where did my contacts go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my contacts go?: I am running Office Pro Plus 2007 and went to send email tonight and all my contacts have disappeared. I looked in icloud and nothing but got this error. This set of folders cannot be opened. Can't remember how to bring a file from Notepad into here. sorry. Hope someone can...
  10. Where did my outlook go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my outlook go?: Hi all. I just restarted my PC, and now I cannot find my "outlook" program. When I hit start and search for "outlook", it just stays there searching. And in my "all apps", I can't find it either. 20705