Windows 10: Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

Discus and support Where did Paint go? How do I get it back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use Paint almost daily. I have an 11 month old HP laptop, which came with Windows 10. And with Paint. Overnight, Paint disappeared. I used it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Freedom2b, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Freedom2b Win User

Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

I use Paint almost daily. I have an 11 month old HP laptop, which came with Windows 10. And with Paint.

Overnight, Paint disappeared. I used it yesterday. Today when I type paint in the search box, nothing.

Where is it? Where can I get it and download it?

:)

Freedom2b, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Mar 15, 2020
  3. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

Paint

Hi,

We understand that you want to change a specific file format to .jpg using Paint app. To perform that, just follow the simple steps:

• Open the image or the file to Paint app.
    • On Paint app, click File.
    • Select Save as and choose JPEG picture.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Where did Paint go? How do I get it back?

1. Where did Paint go? How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - Where did Paint

2. How do i get my paint 3D art back???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my paint 3D art back???: Right so basically, i opened up paint 3D as normal, when to my horror, I found that all my projects had vanished. I have tried looking online, and everyone says basically the same thing, which is to...
  3. How do i get my paint 3D art back???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my paint 3D art back???: Right so basically, i opened up paint 3D as normal, when to my horror, I found that all my projects had vanished. I have tried looking online, and everyone says basically the same thing, which is to...
  4. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where do ibis paint png files go to?: I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-ibis-paint-png-files-go-to/8a5e183c-62f5-45d2-9fcb-3527f2da82a5
  5. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do ibis paint png files go to?: I saved my drawing on ibis paint as a png but I can't find it with file explorer, does anyone know where the drawing goes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-ibis-paint-png-files-go-to/8a5e183c-62f5-45d2-9fcb-3527f2da82a5
  6. Where do ibis paint png files go to?

7. How do I go back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  8. how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?

how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?: Paint 3D is hard to use. Not intuitive. No instruction, hard & cumbersome to use. Please tell me how to bring paint classic. Really really hate Paint 3D!!!...
  9. Where did regular MS paint go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did regular MS paint go?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7hw4p56vq4241.png?width=441&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ec5829bfcc42ef0aa45def5b8159fd9c6e3a945 I can't find it in the store, I can't find it anymore in my search bar... wtf happened? Can anyone help me out? submitted by /u/Hempdude00...
  10. Where did all of my windows drive(C) free space go and how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did all of my windows drive(C) free space go and how do I get it back?: Where did all of my windows drive(C) free space go and how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-all-of-my-windows-drivec-free-space-go/a75c4766-f60e-4ab8-94e2-e156ebb71b2f"