Windows 10: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Discus and support Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CurrentOlive59, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

:)

CurrentOlive59, Jun 1, 2023
  2. NHTN Win User

Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong (they changed to 2 different currencies), but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?

NHTN, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Missing Currency in calculator

I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore

Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from windows calculator

Untitled (1).jpg

Peter Brener, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Sumit D - VM, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

1. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? - Similar Threads - Where did USD

2. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  3. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  4. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  5. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  6. Missing Currency in calculator

Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  7. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Missing currency on calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  9. Missing currency on calculator

Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  10. Missing Currency in calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert USD to Eastern Caribbean Dollars XCD. I don't see it listed. XCD is used in Grenada, Anguilla, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Kitts and a few other islands in the Caribbean. Can this currency be added...