Windows 10: Where did Trio office go with automatic update today

Discus and support Where did Trio office go with automatic update today in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Apparently there was an updated version of Trio office installed today. It has completely disappeared off my computer along with all the files I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nana's PC, May 15, 2024.

1. Nana's PC Win User

Where did Trio office go with automatic update today

Hello. Apparently there was an updated version of Trio office installed today. It has completely disappeared off my computer along with all the files I had accumulated over the years! HELP!

:)

Nana's PC, May 15, 2024

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 15, 2024
  3. Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund

When opening the Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 it prompts you to purchase..$8 for a year so figured what the hell..I was charged but when i try to open Trio Office in Windows 10, it still prompts me to buy..I'm just looking for a refund at this point bc I did what I needed trio office for in the first place...or at least to activate it. So, I guess my question is...Any suggestions? Anyone have directions to refund page?

Phil Anzalone, May 15, 2024
  4. EmilyS726 Win User

Trio Office not working

Hello Carmel. This is Emily.

Trio Office is not a Microsoft software, but a third party one. When you launch your Trio Office app, does it have any in-app sign in option? Usually signing into the account you used for purchase serves as the validation these days for a lot of apps. So, make sure you try that first.

Otherwise you want to contact their support so sort this out. You see there's that 7x24 support button you can push. Hopefully that leads to their support.

EmilyS726, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. Where did Trio office go with automatic update today - Similar Threads - Where did Trio

2. Where did Trio office go with automatic update today

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where did Trio office go with automatic update today: Hello. Apparently there was an updated version of Trio office installed today. It has completely disappeared off my computer along with all the files I had accumulated over the years! HELP!...
  3. Where did Trio office go with automatic update today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did Trio office go with automatic update today: Hello. Apparently there was an updated version of Trio office installed today. It has completely disappeared off my computer along with all the files I had accumulated over the years! HELP!...
  4. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  5. Trio Office not working

Trio Office not working: Hi, I paid the lifetime membership for Trio Office & I can not use this in the ways of printing, etc. I get the pop up saying pay to be able to use this, which I have. Why is this program...
  6. Trio Office not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Quality update KB5001330 - where did office 2016 go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality update KB5001330 - where did office 2016 go?: KB5001330 just autoinstalled. But it deleted my OFFICE 2016 apps. I had purchased online and cannot find a product Key. How can I recover?...
  8. Where did that program go?

Where did that program go?: Hello I've just discovered that all the password entried in my password program, BOX has vanished and I cant find them anywhere. The program is there yesterday. I have started using Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 17 Studio Beta 9 and that crashed yesterday but is back up without...
  9. Trio Office subcriber

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trio Office subcriber: I upgrade my subscription to the one time annual. I sold that computer and I need to installed in my new computer. How I can do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trio-office-subcriber/d260c376-a600-42a4-99db-e4ee4ca1cc73
  10. where did mrt go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where did mrt go: I usually type mrt into the white bar and it opens up, not any more, also the big box that came up over white box is now empty, is there another way to bring up mrt, latest update done a few days ago - - - Updated - - - found start run, that works, I still don't know why my...